Slow down explained!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You're right. If it was an amazon customer they would have told the driver how much the love them then turn around and tell media that their life was ruined because UPS delivered their Miley Cyrus c.d. late.
duuude.....the ups man ruined my christmas...my swiss colony beef log did not arrive on dec 24th....lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I have a friend who caught a turkey raping his turkey decoy in his back yard. He decided he was going to hide in the bushes and wait till the turkey came back for more (same time every day) and catch it. Literally catch it. Well he caught it all right and in the process the turkey put up a heck of a fight and scratched the crap out of his face and ripped some of his clothes. He said he probably would never try that again.
Peeling your own banana would've been less painful..just sayin.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What kind of driver , wouldnt give you a log?? for Christmas!
I know, right? lol
funny-tips-cup-just-the-tip.jpg

Cyrex

I once ran a PT test on a icy track with some very defensive geese. They s*@^ all over the ground, the track was icy, there was a dog on a leash ready to attack anyone (he was more tame but barked a lot. The geese did no want to move then when you got passed them they chased you for a little bit.

I am not joking either. We did not have a place to take the test so they just did it near industrial areas some times.