Snowden: american hero

MAKAVELI

There is no liberal or conservative version of evidence.
That's a concept Drumpf and his defenders can't admit. They are pushing a narrative that the FBI and other intelligence agencies can't be impartial because of a few have Democratic views. They sure weren't claiming the opposite when the vast majority of those at the top of those agencies are actually Republican.

rickyb

That's a concept Drumpf and his defenders can't admit. They are pushing a narrative that the FBI and other intelligence agencies can't be impartial because of a few have Democratic views. They sure weren't claiming the opposite when the vast majority of those at the top of those agencies are actually Republican.
the FBI are the political police of america.

not to be trusted

newfie

I'm not the one who is confused. Hope that helps.
as I said many times now the conservative version was not presented to the FISA Court because there was no conservative version to present. How many time would you like to play this stupid game of feigned ignorance?

MAKAVELI

as I said many times now the conservative version was not presented to the FISA Court because there was no conservative version to present. How many time would you like to play this stupid game of feigned ignorance?
That's not what you said but for arguments sake, what would be different in a " conservative " version?

newfie

That's not what you said but for arguments sake, what would be different in a " conservative " version?

MAKAVELI

So there would be no difference. Got it.

newfie

So there would be no difference. Got it.

bbsam

Staff member
You are saying there was a liberal version?

rickyb

Kim Dotcom‏Verified account @KimDotcom 13h13 hours ago

Kim Dotcom Retweeted #1 Movies Fan

Because YouTube belongs to Google and Google is the biggest supplier of user data to the US Govt. Everything you do on any Google service, any search, any email, ends up in the NSA spy cloud. And Google provides custom search technology to the Govt to spy on you better. #Pirates

Kim Dotcom added,

DVO4Ho3V4AAZUMw.jpg

#1 Movies Fan @No1MoviesFan
@KimDotcom I recently watched that documentary about you. It sickened me what happened to you... So why is YouTube not been in any trouble? Am I the only one asking that question?
80 replies 920 retweets 1,290 likes