Snowden: american hero

Sportello

Banned
I fully understand that you're two faced when it suits you politically.

27541013_2034652483419937_4812188606500139970_n.jpg
Please read this, if you can:

Thoughts on the Nunes Memo: We Need to Talk About Devin

newfie

I'd be interested in a memo describing what in the dossier was found to be true and what was false.

I bet Nunez never lets that memo out.

that's been discussed extensively by both sides over the past year and all has been debunked. you can probably go back in the threads here and get your answers.

bbsam

Staff member
that's been discussed extensively by both sides over the past year and all has been debunked. you can probably go back in the threads here and get your answers.
So which parts were corroborated by other FBI sources?

newfie

It doesn’t matter.

The Nunes memo is a paper-tiger.

It’s already falling apart, but that’s not even the point...it gives cover for Trump to fire Rosenstein, Mueller, whomever.

Sad.

you're tacking again.

you claim to be against FISA and secret government spying. Yet again you take the position of the liberals on this who are working hard to try to distract everyone away from what is a clear indication of FISA court abuse.

make up your mind . wear your Hillary Clinton i'm with her button and stop trying to straddle the fence.

BrownArmy

you're tacking again.

you claim to be against FISA and secret government spying. Yet again you take the position of the liberals on this who are working hard to try to distract everyone away from what is a clear indication of FISA court abuse.

make up your mind . wear your Hillary Clinton i'm with her button and stop trying to straddle the fence.

100% incorrect.

My opinion on the Nunes memo has no relationship to my opinions on FISA, HRC, or the price of squid in Japan.

Who's tacking?

rickyb

if ALL americans acted like snowden, you would actually be free.

snowden is the example for all of america; you can essentially sin (he did immoral stuff at the NSA) and then still do the right thing and get involved in politics even if that means sacrificing your high paying job, whatever freedom you have, and ultimately your life.

Last edited:

Vent vento

Vent brown bleeder
Sounds like the FBI Hillary and everybody were just having fun goofing around on the internet wiretap that go nowhere Homeland Security

MAKAVELI

the conservatives had nothing to do with the steele dossier . the anti trump rino's briefly had their hand in it until they realized there was nothing there that would help them.
"Conservative version" are your words. Now can you tell me what was in the conservative version?

newfie

"Conservative version" are your words. Now can you tell me what was in the conservative version?

are you dense? do you need crayons. My point was there was no conservative version and any such usage labeling the dossier as such was inaccurate.