So How Likely Are You To Be Killed By A Terrorist?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wkmac, Oct 31, 2010.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

source

2. cachsux

cachsux Wah

But you can`t use any of those as an excuse to invade a country.

3. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

question is by who's definition is "a terrorist " defined ?

4. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

An illegal immigrant gang member is a terrorist to me.

5. tourists24

tourists24 Well-Known Member

it didnt mention odds compared to winning the lottery

6. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

You being Christian and all, I took it out so I wouldn't offend!

If you believe that garbage, I got..............to sell ya!
    :happy-very:

7. tourists24

gimme 3 choices... with a monetary incentive if I pick the right one... he he

8. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Maybe it depends on the definition of is for you to understand!

Seems others are about to go into one of those useful discussions/debates like "what do muslims wear."

Or is it the fact they don't like to be provoked to think things out rather than just accepting what's given them by the state? Maybe you need a 2 minute hate to feel better. Here you go!

[video=youtube;w9SlCtIz0j4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9SlCtIz0j4[/video]

Feel better now?

9. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

LOL! You rascal!!!!!!!!

10. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Not as likely as being killed by my wife.

11. tourists24

hey ,,, you made it through a hospital trip and she didnt have your IV laced.... Id say you have some support.... lol

12. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

You have not seen my wife's driving.

13. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Hmmmm! I need to keep an eye on local news this week to see if a wife killing husband murder takes place! Might be a justifiable homicide.

:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

14. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

So you would have no problem with a gang member just as long as he is a US citizen?

15. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Hey! How are people supposed to remain hysterical if you keep bringing logic into the equation?!:happy2:

16. moreluck

OK, it's obvious, but you don't get it......a regular gang member who is a citizen is a threat too........ Just because I was being specific does not leave out everything else......do I need to mention a rogue elephat too....or a charging puma.. or a great white.....or a used car salesman. See, you're the one who causes me to lengthen and explain responses. At that rate, you'll never catch up!

17. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

You just don't get it. For the most part, I don't post in Current Events so as I end up having to Google half if not most of the names and topics posted here as I don't know who or what they are. I stay out of here to avoid embarassment.

Perhaps you should do the same.

18. moreluck

And yet, you are here.

I have opinions. If I don't know what the heck someone is talking about, I don't respond. But as far as politics go, I vote, I have opinions and I express them. Stay in "UPS Discussions"......you probably won't find me responding to overtime, 22.3(?) jobs, union elections, SPORH, and all that company stuff. I am a stockholder and sometimes that stuff interests me......but when someone takes a lunch or calls in sick...I dont partake in that discussion.

I happen to be familiar with a lot of today's names talked about here......I find I only Yahoo stuff from wkmac mostly because he gets into history.

Oh, and BTW, Cheryl is the only one on here who can tell me where to go!!

19. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

What is it with you and Moreluck? Did you have a relationship together and then it went sour? Life it to short to hate...shake hands and make up. :)

20. UPS Lifer

UPS Lifer Well-Known Member

wkmac,

I see where you are going with this... and it makes plenty of sense to me but terrorists do what they do best - terrorize people. They play on the psychology of human nature. We can't give them the power. The more we do, the stronger they get. Two weeks after 911, I had plans to go to Maui. My wife did not want to go, I told her that is exactly what they want us to do. We are going. When we got there the island was a ghost town. Most resorts were around 20% of capacity. People were being laid off by the hundreds. It was very erie and I was extremely worried that the terrorists had won. But as you know, we are a resilient society and out of the ashes the Phoenix continues to rise.