So long Lemmy

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
thanks for telling me what my opinion should be lol
No one told you what your opinion should be, in fact I said it's fine if you don't like Motorhead.
Here is another fantastic bassist that has never had to compensate for being a no talent hack by Posing
You sound like you have some personal problem with the guy, or maybe you just like being argumentative.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
One of my biggest Motorhead favorites.
I bought that album when it came out and initially I didn't like it much because the guitar playing was such a change from Eddie Clark, but it grew on me. Dancing on your Grave and Shine are a couple other good tracks.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I bought that album when it came out and initially I didn't like it much because the guitar playing was such a change from Eddie Clark, but it grew on me. Dancing on your Grave and Shine are a couple other good tracks.
This tune has such a catchy riff. Can't recall this new player, but he did well for the one album. I want to say he was associated with Thin Lizzy.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I wonder if what remains of Motorhead is obligated to continue a tour with the new album out. Seems extremely unlikely a suitable replacement could ever be found for Lemmy. Lots of mortality along the way for this band now with 3 gone.

Anthonysg0113

They still have Mickey D. Motorhead used to have 2 guitarists. Phil Campbell and Fast Eddie Clark. Edddie was from Fastway. What about Filthy Animal Taylor?