South Carolina primary ends with a cheater on top!

bbsam

Staff member
I'm confident that anyone in the field of challengers will make a much better president than the festing bot fly occupying the white house now.
well the republican candidate would have to win first. And you think any one of them could beat Obama?

brett636

well the republican candidate would have to win first. And you think any one of them could beat Obama?

I would like to think the chances are better than good, but we will have to see. The bottom line is there will be a republican contender as this won't go on forever. I think if Newt makes it the general will be much more exciting than if Romney wins, but I believe both will have a fighting chance at winning in November.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not sure the party will let Newt have it. I keep hearing about a breokered convention and drafting Mitch Daniels (I know he doesn't want it). I don't know how it all works, but it sounds like the establishment is dead set against a Newt candidacy.

upsgrunt

I kind of remember that Obama didn't want any part of it either, but look where he ended up. I'm not saying that the republican candidate will be the answer, but we sure need that "change" that was promised us. I would even consider Hillary Clinton if that shows you any of my disdain for the present.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Chris Christie continues to deny that he wants any part of this election yet continues to show up in support of Romney. Would the addition of Christie as a VP candidate help or hurt Romney's chances against Obama? Would keeping Joe Biden as his VP candidate help or hurt Obama?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Chris Christie continues to deny that he wants any part of this election yet continues to show up in support of Romney. Would the addition of Christie as a VP candidate help or hurt Romney's chances against Obama? Would keeping Joe Biden as his VP candidate help or hurt Obama?
Well, Christie is "endorsing" Romney and that's just what you do with endorsement. You show up at events and talk about the great qualities of the candidate. Much more than just support.

If I was managing Christie, I would put him on Nutrisystem-men and start grooming him for 2016. You cannot talk to ALL the country saying "Youse guys!" ...or....threatening to "come after you" in his speeches.

Obama swears Joe is going nowhere.....and he never lies. Depends how you interpret "Joe is going nowhere". I think Joe's is a joke and just a token....."look, I have an old white guy Catholic too." If Obama put Hillary in the veep position, he'd be unstoppable!

klein

Für Meno :)
Christie also urged Romney to publicize his tax returns. But that obviously didn't work.

Therefor, I don't think Romney will make it. I heard his is dropping in national polls now, too, and just not by a little.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why can't people make thread titles more "generic" so everyone can post instead of making it Soooooooo narrow that the title is actually someone's narrow-minded opinion.

Foe example: This thread is titled "South Carolina primary ends with a cheater on top! "

It could just be titled "S.C. Primary ends". That title would encourage all comments about the end of the S.C. primary.

klein

Für Meno :)
Why can't people make thread titles more "generic" so everyone can post instead of making it Soooooooo narrow that the title is actually someone's narrow-minded opinion.

Foe example: This thread is titled "South Carolina primary ends with a cheater on top! "

It could just be titled "S.C. Primary ends". That title would encourage all comments about the end of the S.C. primary.

Does that mean I can start a new thread titled " Circus comming to Florida" ? ;)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Does that mean I can start a new thread titled " Circus comming to Florida" ? ;)
Not if you're going to spell "comming" incorrectly. It's "coming".

Check with Sarasota first and see if the circus is actually coming because if you are referring to the primary, that would just be snarky!!

over9five

Staff member
Hope we never hear that Obama cheats. I honestly respect his family life, and he has two beautiful children. Hope he never strays.

texan

Guess I need a disclaimer. This was a reply to over9five's post.
Nixon's meltdown and things he did, and the rumours of Kennedys laisons and other items not considered.
Just shuch a shame the whole Clinton I did not have relations with that women.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Christie also urged Romney to publicize his tax returns. But that obviously didn't work.

Therefor, I don't think Romney will make it. I heard his is dropping in national polls now, too, and just not by a little.
Romney announced this morning he's releasing 2010's returns.....those are the most recent completed ones......and he will release an estimated 2011 return because they are not completed yet (not due 'til April 15)

texan

Some may not be happy about the release of his tax records.
[video=youtube;q3SFXQfE4kk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3SFXQfE4kk[/video]