South Carolina primary ends with a cheater on top!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You leave Buck Ofama out of every equation as if he's just an observor.......oh, wait....he is!!!

What could anyone do but watch the GOP Comedy Hour unfold? Obama is just sitting back watching them eat each other alive. After Gingrich gets through frying Romney, he (Romney) will have been further weakened as the nominee. It's all too good to be true, yet none of you even see it. That makes it even better.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What could anyone do but watch the GOP Comedy Hour unfold? Obama is just sitting back watching them eat each other alive. After Gingrich gets through frying Romney, he (Romney) will have been further weakened as the nominee. It's all too good to be true, yet none of you even see it. That makes it even better.

That's right, sitting back and watching and not running the country like he's suppose to. He's also in active campaign mode against an as yet to be named opponent!!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
This is why we need voter ID in every state........................dead people's votes shouldn't count.

My father passed away in September 2008.
I contacted every county in my state to ensure his name was not used to vote.

I do not see why having an ID is such a damn hardship on people.

I have to be finger-printed because I hold a Hazmat Endorsement on my DL and I have an ID badge for the Airport.
I am also subject to Homeland Security / TSA screening because I touch items that fly on Cargo / Passenger A/C.

If you want a job...you need to have an ID.

Why is an ID such a hardship? Afterall, you also need one to purchase cold medicine, booze and cigarettes.

Maybe we should all be chipped.
Then we can be scanned.

Oh fun!!

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
My father passed away in September 2008.
I contacted every county in my state to ensure his name was not used to vote.

I do not see why having an ID is such a damn hardship on people.

I have to be finger-printed because I hold a Hazmat Endorsement on my DL and I have an ID badge for the Airport.
I am aslo subject to Homeland Security / TSA screening because I touch items that fly on Cargo / Passenger A/C.

If you want a job...you need to have an ID.

Why is an ID such a hardship? Afterall, you also need one to purchase cold medicine, booze and cigarettes.

Maybe we should all be chipped.
Then we can be scanned.

Oh fun!!
Tattooed right out of the womb!! I don't get the big deal either. They already said it'd be free for poor who can't afford an ID....now, what's their excuse.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

moreluck

golden ticket member

wkmac

For once, TOS is right. Obama finished on top in the South Carolina primary.

fred_sanford.jpg

Sorry, but it really was the first mental image I had when I read your post and then I just had a good laugh. Thanks!
fred_sanford.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
More, he can't use the double digit figures. He has to keep the total under 10 or he has to remover his shoes to do the math. And lawdy help us if the count goes above 20.

Gee for someone like me who has aced math thru every single grade, except for grade 1, and a degree in microbiology, too - I'll do my sperm count in the zillions ! :)

wkmac

The South Carolina primary IMO was a real teaching moment about the true heart of the American christian community. American christians often rail about the so-called left or this vastly tiny minority called atheists (tiny when compared the christian numbers) as trying to destroy the christian faith and it's values and yet on a single night on national television, the so-called party of Jesus, that being the republican party crushed one of the greatest first principles ever taught by the Prince of Peace.

bbsam, seems the question of "The Sword" being literal or figurative has been answer although I will honestly admit, I'd like a faith more in line with your apologetics attempt to rationalize it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The South Carolina primary IMO was a real teaching moment about the true heart of the American christian community. American Christians often rail about the so-called left or this vastly tiny minority called atheists (tiny when compared the christian numbers) as trying to destroy the christian faith and it's values and yet on a single night on national television, the so-called party of Jesus, that being the republican party crushed one of the greatest first principles ever taught by the Prince of Peace.

bbsam, seems the question of "The Sword" being literal or figurative has been answer although I will honestly admit, I'd like a faith more in line with your apologists attempt to rationalize it.

Over active imagination in my opinion.

There are some good points in the piece but little relationship to the SC debate or primary.

P

pickup

Gee for someone like me who has aced math thru every single grade, except for grade 1, and a degree in microbiology, too - I'll do my sperm count in the zillions ! :)

Oh you have a degree in microbiology ? Please elaborate.

bbsam

Staff member
The South Carolina primary IMO was a real teaching moment about the true heart of the American christian community. American christians often rail about the so-called left or this vastly tiny minority called atheists (tiny when compared the christian numbers) as trying to destroy the christian faith and it's values and yet on a single night on national television, the so-called party of Jesus, that being the republican party crushed one of the greatest first principles ever taught by the Prince of Peace.

bbsam, seems the question of "The Sword" being literal or figurative has been answer although I will honestly admit, I'd like a faith more in line with your apologetics attempt to rationalize it.
With faith, there is no need to rationalize it. And I am not trying to convert anyone. But I will ask you this simple question: Has peaceful non-compliance not moved mountains that bombs could never level? Would Christ have been more profound had he led a rebelion of soldiers against Rome? We know what became of the followers of Jesus, what of that great king Ozymandius? Is it rationalizing, or do the results bear truth? (Ok. That's more than one question.):happy2: