Stand up for our health rights

I work out of Washington state and UPS has informed us that we will be getting warning letters for not wearing a mask in the center. This goes against the mask mandate exemptions allowed by the mandate. For starters, people aren’t supposed to ask you why you aren’t wearing a mask. Secondly, they are not entitled to health information or a note from a doctor to prove your exemption. I’m currently looking for legal representation for this because the union will not back us on this.
Next, they will most likely do a mandatory Covid vaccination in order to work at UPS. If they do this, we need to build a community of drivers/ etcetera, to walk out simultaneously in order to force the issue that we are in charge of our bodies and health decisions. I’d like to some how form a community of drivers that would help recruit upsers that want to strike in opposition of UPS and our local unions. Who is with me?

We get it. You want Rona.

It’s wear it or leave at this point.
I’m sure we have already had it. The masks are not effective against the spread of the virus as I’m sure you’ve seen many of your peers contract the virus. I’m talking about a walkout against a possible future forced vaccination. This is about liberty, not forced compliance absent any reasonable science.

PT Car Washer

I’m sure we have already had it. The masks are not effective against the spread of the virus as I’m sure you’ve seen many of your peers contract the virus. I’m talking about a walkout against a possible future forced vaccination. This is about liberty, not forced compliance absent any reasonable science.
You have the liberty to find another job. No one is forcing you to work at UPS and follow their rules. Stand up and quit.

You have the liberty to find another job. No one is forcing you to work at UPS and follow their rules. Stand up and quit.
I was at UPS long before the plandemic was given to us. I will fight for not only my job, but the job of others would do not wish to live a lie and wear an ineffective face diaper in order to make others feel comfortable. Living an existence of fear is a pathetic endeavor shared by far too many. I don’t remember signing a contract with anyone that would threaten my employment for the refusal to comply with a ridiculous and illegal order mandated by an out of control corporation who only wishes to appease an insane government. If you are afraid of life, YOU can stay home.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I was at UPS long before the plandemic was given to us. I will fight for not only my job, but the job of others would do not wish to live a lie and wear an ineffective face diaper in order to make others feel comfortable. Living an existence of fear is a pathetic endeavor shared by far too many. I don’t remember signing a contract with anyone that would threaten my employment for the refusal to comply with a ridiculous and illegal order mandated by an out of control corporation who only wishes to appease an insane government. If you are afraid of life, YOU can stay home.

What makes you think UPS will require vaccination? How do you think they would enforce such a thing? They don't require any other type of vaccination, why would they start now? If they do start to require vaccinations, what authority do they have to make you prove you got it? BTW, they offer face shields if you can't wear a mask.

You and I, and numerous others, know that masks and shields are a crock, but there are too many people steeped in their superstitious ways, which started 9 months ago, for them to ever let pesky things like empirical evidence, or lack thereof, stop them from freaking out about others not believing in their superstitions with them. It's not worth fighting an angry, brainless mob over.

I think they will do this because the new administration in DC will do everything in their power to pressure publicly traded corporations to toe the line to advance their goals. The forced vaccine is a huge goal of the Biden administration. UPS will cower to them because they don’t give a crap about anyone but themselves and the almighty dollar. Defiance is our only battlefield and the masses that fight for this are probably less than it seems. The people that understand the real information and the have will to fight this must stand up or it will continue to be force fed to us.
Big corporations understand only one thing, the bottom line.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Why not just get the shot

What makes you think UPS will require vaccination? How do you think they would enforce such a thing? They don't require any other type of vaccination, why would they start now? If they do start to require vaccinations, what authority do they have to make you prove you got it? BTW, they offer face shields if you can't wear a mask.

You and I, and numerous others, know that masks and shields are a crock, but there are too many people steeped in their superstitious ways, which started 9 months ago, for them to ever let pesky things like empirical evidence, or lack thereof, stop them from freaking out about others not believing in their superstitions with them. It's not worth fighting an angry, brainless mob over.
I thought I replied to you, see below..

Why not just get the shot
Because it is patented as gene therapy, not a vaccine. We do not know the long term effects of it as MRNA vaccines are new and have not been in clinical trials long enough to trust it. besides the random deaths you see right out of the gate in direct relation to it, Fauci says they don’t know if it will even prevent you from contracting the virus. He also says masking will be necessary after it. There’s not a lot of upside here.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Jesus Christ, another one. Man, listen. There are a handful of people just like you in my feeder department. Just wear the damn mask. Why are you guys choosing this as your personal Vietnam? As long as that damn check I get every week is endorsed by UPS, I will follow their rules. You be a vigilante all you want. When they fire your ass don’t come crying to me.

By the way, we’ve had the mask mandate enforced since October. Your hub is late to the party.

Indecisi0n

Jesus Christ, another one. Man, listen. There are a handful of people just like you in my feeder department. Just wear the damn mask. Why are you guys choosing this as your personal Vietnam? As long as that damn check I get every week is endorsed by UPS, I will follow their rules. You be a vigilante all you want. When they fire your ass don’t come crying to me.
The battles these people choose to fight are comical.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Because it is patented as gene therapy, not a vaccine. We do not know the long term effects of it as MRNA vaccines are new and have not been in clinical trials long enough to trust it. besides the random deaths you see right out of the gate in direct relation to it, Fauci says they don’t know if it will even prevent you from contracting the virus. He also says masking will be necessary after it. There’s not a lot of upside here.

SMH

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I saw , in one of the newly built hubs, automatic irregular carts trains being moved in the hub without a driver . The lead unit , (the engine) had a blue light that scanned ahead, presumably for objects. It was a bit on the slow side but it didn’t stop to talk to everyone it encountered either.

Why is it that every time I go to get a simple shot, the nurse insists on a full physical? Anyone else?

Oh boy another brain dead QAnon Boomer listen here just get the damn shot and wear a mask until everyone ELSE gets the shot. What is so * difficult.

542thruNthru

I work out of Washington state and UPS has informed us that we will be getting warning letters for not wearing a mask in the center. This goes against the mask mandate exemptions allowed by the mandate. For starters, people aren’t supposed to ask you why you aren’t wearing a mask. Secondly, they are not entitled to health information or a note from a doctor to prove your exemption. I’m currently looking for legal representation for this because the union will not back us on this.
Next, they will most likely do a mandatory Covid vaccination in order to work at UPS. If they do this, we need to build a community of drivers/ etcetera, to walk out simultaneously in order to force the issue that we are in charge of our bodies and health decisions. I’d like to some how form a community of drivers that would help recruit upsers that want to strike in opposition of UPS and our local unions. Who is with me?

Indecisi0n

Why is it that every time I go to get a simple shot, the nurse insists on a full physical? Anyone else?
They always tell me I have to drop my pants. I said but my friend gets his shot in the shoulder. They tell me my shoulder isn’t acceptable and to drop my pants and underwear. I mean it’s for my safety and I’m sure my uncle wouldn’t lie to me.

I’m afraid to get the shot. I’m afraid the needle might break when it attempts to penetrate my massive guns.
Do you like that.
Here you go, pretend this is CNN for a bit and watch this with an open mind.