Starve the Libs

TheDudeAbides92

Do we dare to once again entrust the nation's nuclear codes to an increasingly unstable Donald Trump?

It's matter of public knowledge that he seriously considered nuking the Mexican border to stop the flow of illegals .
I don’t think we have any nuclear codes frankly. Nukes and nuclear war is just fear rhetoric

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I haven't seen the OP around, nor a few others lately. Are these new Mods banning them because they create posts like these? I follow a thread, it gets a little heated and POOF....

Believe me, these and other Mod trends here are disturbing and certainly NOT what the original owners intended it to be as we discussed at BC Cruise I over cocktails.

More political BS now than when we started this thing.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I haven't seen the OP around, nor a few others lately. Are these new Mods banning them because they create posts like these? I follow a thread, it gets a little heated and POOF....

Believe me, these and other Mod trends here are disturbing and certainly NOT what the original owners intended it to be as we discussed at BC Cruise I over cocktails.

This is what happens when no one is in charge

TheDudeAbides92

Almost all of the mainstream internet is censored in some way of content that goes against the nwo narrative

Mutineer

Do we dare to once again entrust the nation's nuclear codes to an increasingly unstable Donald Trump?

It's matter of public knowledge that he seriously considered nuking the Mexican border to stop the flow of illegals .

Maybe if a political candidate threatened to drone-strike Indian robo/scam call centers?

That is nearly equally unrealistic.

But I think there would be very enthusiastic bipartisan support for that notion.

And that's exactly the point. It's very doubtful Trump was serious about nuking the Mexican border.

Only drumming up enthusiasm from people like me. And dislike from people like you.

TheDudeAbides92

So that's what YOU think? Well, we still have the draft and that's who for the most part fought the last world war,
No one’s gonna fight for this criminal government anymore nor should they. Should there be a draft I would hope there would be mass refusal. The deep state loves sending poor kids to die in their never ending wars but never volunteer their own strangely enough

Anyone still in the military voluntarily right now is either a woketard or just a sucker

TheDudeAbides92

Suppose Russia invaded the USA. How exactly would this country get worse in that scenario than where it’s going currently? With an evil regime and a demented puppet pedophile president

Would never happen but it’s food for thought

vantexan

Suppose Russia invaded the USA. How exactly would this country get worse in that scenario than where it’s going currently? With an evil regime and a demented puppet pedophile president

Would never happen but it’s food for thought
What you need to do is look at what Russia did when it dominated its neighbors in the Soviet Union. The Russians took the resources for themselves. Left little to other ethnic groups. A Russian dominated U.S. would have most of us in severe poverty.