Starve the Libs

vantexan

I might be able to apply for birthright citizenship my mother was born In Budapest. Really really hard language to learn though and I don’t know more than a few words
In that case you probably could get in. English is widely spoken in Hungary, especially in Budapest. English is the language of business in Europe and is studied in school.

TheDudeAbides92

No, we're not. Stop living in fear for your own sake.
Don’t ever fool yourself into thinking it can’t happen here that’s a lot of what’s gotten us into this mess. And it’s already happening people are being denied transplants and other medical care if they won’t take the experimental jabs

bacha29

Why would illegals be coming here if the economy is shattered? The Taiwan company that makes the advanced microchips is building a factory in the Phoenix area. And how exactly are the Russians and Chinese going to cut off trade routes? Have they built a superior navy? No, ours is much more capable. As is our Air Force.
As was featured in a 60 Minutes story two weeks ago the Chinese are modernizing it's navy rapidly and have become a force to be reckoned with in the Pacific. That along with building artificial islands capable of supporting both naval and air assets. The navy admiral interviewed said that we're still ahead but China is committed to closing the gap and making strides in that area,

The Pentagon admits that Russia is ahead of us in the field of hypersonic missile technology and word came out just a short time ago that Russia fired what is believed to be a hypersonic missile at a target set up in the Sea of Japan.

Russia has only one problem plagued aircraft carrier but is modernizing it's submarine fleet would be focused on US aircraft carriers if war should break out.

bbsam

Staff member
Because you can do the same for the people you believe. It means nothing and it’s empty headed nonsense. You need better arguments if this is all you have.
Really? I’d be interested to see examples of people I believe banning books, declaring the country for one religion and spearheading a charge of purity of any kind. I’m sure you have them at the ready.

bbsam

Staff member
Don’t ever fool yourself into thinking it can’t happen here that’s a lot of what’s gotten us into this mess. And it’s already happening people are being denied transplants and other medical care if they won’t take the experimental jabs
That’s always been the case for transplants. If you can’t follow the doctors pre surgical guidelines, they’ll move onto someone else.

vantexan

As was featured in a 60 Minutes story two weeks ago the Chinese are modernizing it's navy rapidly and have become a force to be reckoned with in the Pacific. That along with building artificial islands capable of supporting both naval and air assets. The navy admiral interviewed said that we're still ahead but China is committed to closing the gap and making strides in that area,

The Pentagon admits that Russia is ahead of us in the field of hypersonic missile technology and word came out just a short time ago that Russia fired what is believed to be a hypersonic missile at a target set up in the Sea of Japan.

Russia has only one problem plagued aircraft carrier but is modernizing it's submarine fleet would be focused on US aircraft carriers if war should break out.
The Chinese Navy doesn't even have ships that can go more than 1200 miles offshore. And our Air Force would flat out destroy their navy before they could get near our ships. That hypersonic missile? Range of 150 miles. I'm surprised you believe the hype designed to get more billions for our defense contractors. There's a reason Russia has never attacked NATO countries.

bacha29

The Chinese Navy doesn't even have ships that can go more than 1200 miles offshore. And our Air Force would flat out destroy their navy before they could get near our ships. That hypersonic missile? Range of 150 miles. I'm surprised you believe the hype designed to get more billions for our defense contractors. There's a reason Russia has never attacked NATO countries.
That's all they need to control the South China Sea which is a key shipping lane, That is why we are using air and naval assets to keep it open and are in a game of chicken with the Chinese navy and air force.
When it comes to the capabilities of our adversaries they are only going to allow the American public to know what it wants it to know. What the US actually knows about their capabilities will remain classified.

And while North Korea is the trump card in all this what is recognized is that with Seoul just 23 miles south of the border the North Korean military is quite capable of doing a lot of damage to the South Korean economy before it can be stopped.

TheDudeAbides92

That’s always been the case for transplants. If you can’t follow the doctors pre surgical guidelines, they’ll move onto someone else.
Okay a lot of corrupt things have always been the case especially in the medical field doesn’t make it less wrong. Abortion has been legal since 73 and its deplorable

And in this case there is no vaccine for CONvid 1984. It hasn’t done anything positive for anybody who was stupid enough to get it, so it should make zero difference in terms of getting a transplant (except the doctors have to answer to big pharma their jew bosses)

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Okay a lot of corrupt things have always been the case especially in the medical field doesn’t make it less wrong. Abortion has been legal since 73 and its deplorable

And in this case there is no vaccine for CONvid 1984. It hasn’t done anything positive for anybody who was stupid enough to get it, so it should make zero difference in terms of getting a transplant (except the doctors have to answer to big pharma their jew bosses)
Again with the Jews. Same old schtick.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I'm sure that was a "typo". Not.

nWo

There are people on BC that only have their hatred for President Trump as a reason to wake up each day.

As he/they/them post their hatred and rants about the “MAGA people”, I propose all of us normal people starve him out and he’ll shrivel up and die.

I’m tired of reading his stupid comments and constant attacks on people that are not led like a herd of moles.

It's a message board full of Teamsters. Trump has declared war on labor unions.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I agree with this I think there should be a national refusal to work and a refusal to pay any more taxes to a criminal government thats just gonna send the money to Ukraine and other criminal causes
044AE213-A253-438A-85FB-1C3A5140B44B.jpeg