Starve the Libs

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In a letter to students, VP of student affairs praised 'peaceful' protesters

In an email to students from Jamillah Moore, Vice President for Student Affairs & Enrollment Management and reposted online, she claims the school is 'proud' of the students who 'participated peacefully' and made it clear that the trans community is welcome at the school.

Gaines - who told DailyMail.com exclusively about how she was punched twice by a guy in a dress - responded angrily, writing: 'I'm sorry did this just say PEACEFUL.... I was assaulted. I was extorted and held for ransom. The protestors demanded I pay them if I wanted to make it home safely.'

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1681083311463.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“As Attorney General, I want to protect the people of St. Louis, and that includes ensuring prosecutors protect the public,” Bailey said in the press release. “We gave Circuit Attorney Gardner the chance to do the right thing and resign, she has refused to do so, and my office filed a quo warranto at 12:01 PM to remove her from office immediately.”
The petition related by Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey alleges that “the circuit court has been forced to dismiss more than 2,700 cases, often because of [Gardner’s] inexplicable failure to provide defendants with discovery and a speedy trial” and that her “lack of diligence has forced her office to dismiss more than 9,000 cases — frequently on the cusp of trial — endlessly frustrating courts and victims desperate for justice.:

It also specifically cites a February 18 incident in which Daniel Riley, who had been charged with first-degree robbery and armed criminal action in 2020, allegedly struck a teenage volleyball player while speeding, “severing one of her legs,” “maiming the other,” and ultimately resulting in the amputation of both limbs.
According to the petition, Riley had “earned 54 separate violations for failing to comply with the pre-trial bond conditions” while out on bond for the 2020 charges and allegedly earned an additional 50 violations after the charges were refiled in 2022.
“The Circuit Attorney never filed a motion to revoke Riley’s bond,” the petition reads before describing the girl’s injuries as “the direct result of years of willful neglect from Circuit Attorney Kimberly M. Gardner.”

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
For now they're a smaller generation and they aren't all liberal. And funny thing about the liberal young...they get older and mature. Don't bet on a liberal future once they realize how things really work.
I think you are going to be very surprised by both the voter turnout of young voters and their allegiances. it was proven already in the last Congressional Elections.

TheGOP must adapt or die as it's main base is aging out

vantexan

I think you are going to be very surprised by both the voter turnout of young voters and their allegiances. it was proven already in the last Congressional Elections.

TheGOP must adapt or die as it's main base is aging out
If by adapt you mean be as liberal as Democrats no thank you.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How will the libs cope when they find out Biden already lost in the NH Primary ?
His DNC tried to remove NH as being the first state for primaries, which violated NH State Law.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
"Why do you see the speck in your neighbor's eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye? Or how can you say to your neighbor, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye' while the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor's eye." (Matthew 7:3-5).

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
"Why do you see the speck in your neighbor's eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye? Or how can you say to your neighbor, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye' while the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor's eye." (Matthew 7:3-5).
eh, thats just Christian Mythology