Starve the Libs

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I don't think he's banned.
I think he's bored. Same old narrative and response from those that have driven off the left mountain cliff.
He's on money politically.
I notice who posts and then stops suddenly. @Lineandinitial just got back and he said he's been banned multiple times. I've been around a long time and see who starts the crap and who responds and who then gets banned. It's really BS.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I notice who posts and then stops suddenly. @Lineandinitial just got back and he said he's been banned multiple times. I've been around a long time and see who starts the crap and who responds and who then gets banned. It's really BS.
You're right. DIDO told me this place is so :censored2:ed up and it's not worth getting pissed off over, so he's out.
I'm hanging around out of defiance.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Riley Gaines gets attacked and was held hostage for 3 hours by campus thugs.
It took that long for SF cops to come & free her.
All because she sees reality and not the twisted narrative being push on all of us by the mental ill.
She plans on suing the school.

WHERE'S THE ACLU PROTECTING THE RIGHT OF FREE SPEECH.

vantexan

Cofeve Grifting Genuius. He can sure make his cult empty their pockets ,i'll give him that
Covfefe was a misspelling of coverage. Got a lot of laughs from people wondering what he meant. Now you're doubling down by misspelling the misspelling. Should we now bring up cofeve every time you post?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Covfefe was a misspelling of coverage. Got a lot of laughs from people wondering what he meant. Now you're doubling down by misspelling the misspelling. Should we now bring up cofeve every time you post?
I always enjoy how you sidestep the main points.
Every Move he makes is to extract more money from his "followers" .I cant help but laugh at the irony of poor people who live in trailers happily sending money to man who has a solid gold toilet and a private jet.

vantexan

I always enjoy how you sidestep the main points.
Every Move he makes is to extract more money from his "followers" .I cant help but laugh at the irony of poor people who live in trailers happily sending money to man who has a solid gold toilet and a private jet.
Have never sent him a cent. But did vote for him because his policies were actually good for the country. At this point I'd like to see him reelected just to make people like you steam for 4 years.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Have never sent him a cent. But did vote for him because his policies were actually good for the country. At this point I'd like to see him reelected just to make people like you steam for 4 years.
At the risk of repeating myself The GOP has nowhere near the juice you think it has .This was proven by the lack of Red Wave in thw recent Congressional Hearings. You ( as are many of the older GOP)are vastly underestimating the power of young voters. These kids are very involved,and they hate all things Boomer. Look at the recent peaceful protests by kids in Tennesse : They showed up and are very vocal about the recent mass shooting in TN,as well as being very upset over the expulsion of the Democratic Lawmakers. This is a voting block that will decimate the Boomer GOP in every singe coming election as the boomers die out and the Zoomer base keeps growing.

The GOP must adapt or die

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
At the risk of repeating myself The GOP has nowhere near the juice you think it has .This was proven by the lack of Red Wave in thw recent Congressional Hearings. You ( as are many of the older GOP)are vastly underestimating the power of young voters. These kids are very involved,and they hate all things Boomer. Look at the recent peaceful protests by kids in Tennesse : They showed up and are very vocal about the recent mass shooting in TN,as well as being very upset over the expulsion of the Democratic Lawmakers. This is a voting block that will decimate the Boomer GOP in every singe coming election as the boomers die out and the Zoomer base keeps growing.

You're wasting time.

Obey your master, master

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Your Master:

1681056369573.png

vantexan

For now they're a smaller generation and they aren't all liberal. And funny thing about the liberal young...they get older and mature. Don't bet on a liberal future once they realize how things really work.