State of Emergency in Virginia

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Which is exactly what the white supremacists were doing.
I don't know that, I did not even know about this until I read it on here.
Based on your history, your assertion may or may not be true.
Personally, I don't see how the Alt-Right protesters could incite violence and commit terrorism without an opposing group that is there.
It takes two to Tango.

MAKAVELI

Now see Maka, your problem is that you're thinking like a good American. If you were from say, Georgia, and thought of yourself as a Georgian instead of an American then you would know that the correct response to Nazis and White Supremacists is to keep quiet and listen respectfully to what they have to say..
Maybe in rural Georgia. But if they were to do this in Atlanta, I'd bet they would get the same response or worse.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Sorry mac, but if you see some sort of moral equivalence between racists and people who protest racists then you're just wrong.
I thought we were talking about the Constitutional rights of each side.
The Government is responsible to enforce the laws.
When the Government starts getting into 'morality' we are :censored2:ed as a nation.

MAKAVELI

I don't know that, I did not even know about this until I read it on here.
Based on your history, your assertion may or may not be true.
Personally, I don't see how the Alt-Right protesters could incite violence and commit terrorism without an opposing group that is there.
It takes two to Tango.
Marching at night with torches was an attempt to terrorize the city and with media coverage, the country. I'm sorry monkey but you got this all wrong brotha.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Now see Maka, your problem is that you're thinking like a good American. If you were from say, Georgia, and thought of yourself as a Georgian instead of an American then you would know that the correct response to Nazis and White Supremacists is to keep quiet and listen respectfully to what they have to say..
Maybe in rural Georgia. But if they were to do this in Atlanta, I'd bet they would get the same response or worse.
In Georgia, I would like to think that we are law abiding citizens that will respect the law and to let others exercise their First Amendment rights ... whether we agree with them or not is irrelevant.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Marching at night with torches was an attempt to terrorize the city and with media coverage, the country. I'm sorry monkey but you got this all wrong brotha.
I wasn't there so I don't know.
Just like you don't know.
Just like nobody on Brown Cafe knows.

I know hysteria when I see it and that's what I'm seeing now.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Sorry mac, but if you see some sort of moral equivalence between racists and people who protest racists then you're just wrong.
You sound like my goofy ass daughter.
She claims she can't stand people who are intolerant.
She is probably the most intolerant person I have ever been around.
I've never seen a racist that is intolerant as she is and maybe you.
Intolerance is just another name for emotional instability.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

You sound like my goofy ass daughter.
She claims she can't stand people who are intolerant.
She is probably the most intolerant person I have ever been around.
I've never a racist that is intolerant as she is and maybe you.
Intolerance is just another name for emotional instability.
You sound pretty intolerant of your daughter.
Just sayin............

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
IMG_0392.GIF

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Decided to watch this on TV and Pres Trump and the political pundits do seem to express that the Alt-Right protesters are most to blame. They blame them all though ... just the right-wingers more.