State of Emergency in Virginia

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I agree with your premise but when they try to oppress the other side's right to free speech, then I think they are just as bad.
When they revert to violence, then they are just as bad.
The counter protesters have a right to say what they want, just as the protesters do.
Just because you have the right to freedom of speech doesn't mean that there are not repercussions for your speech. I am interested in what the ptotesters did to drive that man to commit domestic terrorism on a large scale like that

wkmac

This is what started all this fear? This? What, at best 300? and I think that is generous. If I didn't know better I'd think it was a bunch of college frat boys gathering for a night of pranking and punking.

12charlottesville_web10-master675.jpg

GAWD this has become a cowardly society on both counts.

Or is this just actually perfect to gin up for other political purposes?

I guess I'm just very fortunate that where I live we've moved way beyond crap like this.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
1) The counter protesters have a right to say what they want, just as the protesters do.
2) Just because you have the right to freedom of speech doesn't mean that there are not repercussions for your speech.
3) I am interested in what the protesters did to drive that man to commit domestic terrorism on a large scale like that
1) I'll let you handle the protests at the counter.
2) From other individuals ... I agree. From any Government ... I disagree.
3) Me too ... could be mentally ill.

wkmac

you talking about Antifa the thugs from the left?

Some of those elements have been going to the extreme in attacking all manner of free thought and free speech and that is beyond the pale with me. They have the right to disagree all they want, I fully support them there, but when they use force and force can also be the use of authority, they cross a line in my book.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
1) I'll let you handle the protests at the counter.
2) From other individuals ... I agree. From any Government ... I disagree.
3) Me too ... could be mentally ill.
As well you shoud. We don't have these shenanigans going on up there.
2 government is the people
3 more than likely a indred redneck who has a knife instead of a fork in his family tree

wkmac

Decided to watch this on TV and Pres Trump and the political pundits do seem to express that the Alt-Right protesters are most to blame. They blame them all though ... just the right-wingers more.

That may be legit as it was they who decided to start the whole protest thingy when they got all butt hurt over the moving of a statue of a dead guy. Maybe they should rethink their deity worship they've built.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
that first photo is a Pulitzer prize winner. I have to admit after all the antifa violence the past year attacking peaceful protestors in other rallys, I do not feel sorry for those thugs.
Did you give the truck terrorist in France an attachment boy after his protest acti I ns too

It will be fine

how hard is it for your guys to say antifa is bad?
Most people on the left do say that violent antifa protestors are bad, you just don't hear about it on Fox News. There's a higher standard for the POTUS. These literal Nazis killed people today in a terrorist act. Your attempt at equivalence is as pathetic as Trump.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Most people on the left do say that violent antifa protestors are bad, you just don't hear about it on Fox News. There's a higher standard for the POTUS. These literal Nazis killed people today in a terrorist act. Your attempt at equivalence is as pathetic as Trump.
You don't know that the driver of that car was one of the Alt-Right protesters.
Pathetic jump to a conclusion ... even if it is true.
Which it probably is. :laughing2:

I see you have the same problem with 'protesters' as I do ... I'm always surprised when the spell checker highlights it.

Last edited:

wkmac

That is true and it is unfair that they don't get more credit for taking that lead!

High marks in my book.

MAKAVELI

that first photo is a Pulitzer prize winner. I have to admit after all the antifa violence the past year attacking peaceful protestors in other rallys, I do not feel sorry for those thugs.
Maybe you should blow it up and put it next to your life size Drumpf poster on your ceiling.