State of Emergency in Virginia

refineryworker05

does anyone lose anything letting 100 idiots protest amongst themselves, instead we get a whole weekend of this junk, of each side pushing an agenda, beating each other up

What are the agendas?

As far as I can see this is about either being anti white supremacist and anti confederate statues and being pro white supremacist and anti confederate statues.

I have no idea why anyone would choose one side of that agenda.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
What are the agendas?

As far as I can see this is about either being anti white supremacist and anti confederate statues and being pro white supremacist and anti confederate statues.

I have no idea why anyone would choose one side of that agenda.
or choose the communist

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's a nice thought but the problem is that Antifa, MSM and people like you give them legitimacy.
Let them wither and die on the vine is the best way to combat them.
Atlanta and Georgia understand this and when the KKK or WS hold their rallies here, no one comes to support or protest and they look toothless.
Imagine how great a recruitment tool Saturday's events will be for the Right Wing nuts.
All because of doofuses that don't understand diddly squat about containment.
Just react violently and emotionally and place themselves alongside the Nazi's and WS.

I've come to realize that you'll never get that but I still like you.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That's a nice thought but the problem is that Antifa, MSM and people like you give them legitimacy.
Let them wither and die on the vine is the best way to combat them.
Atlanta and Georgia understand this and when the KKK or WS hold their rallies here, no one comes to support or protest and they look toothless.
Imagine how great a recruitment tool Saturday's events will be for the Right Wing nuts.
All because of doofuses that don't understand diddly squat about containment.
Just react violently and emotionally and place themselves alongside the Nazi's and WS.

I've come to realize that you'll never get that but I still like you.
you illustrate my point better then i could