Station cutbacks

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Our pilots don't even attempt to "fly out", without FRESH COFFEE every day! They have their choice of everything from "raspberry tea" to "latte". Various bottles of "spring water", "vitamin water", "Gatorade" on ice. Bagels, breakfast burritos, croissants, donuts you name it.

Hate 150lb Packages

The station manager brings donuts about once a month to the sort. They are the stale Safeway brand purchased the night before. Usually the chocolate ones are missing. I can tell because theres a hastily covered brown ring or two underneath the glazed donuts. Still, it's a nice gesture.

CJinx

Here's an idea. Rather than standing around doing nothing but talking about how awesome FedEx is, one of the dozen "managers" can drive to the gas station and buy the group a cup of coffee. It'll help keep you all awake while surfing the Internet all day.
We got our coffee/cocoa machine back. Our newest Senior buys lunch for the office staff at least once or twice a month. :)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Our pilots don't even attempt to "fly out", without FRESH COFFEE every day! They have their choice of everything from "raspberry tea" to "latte". Various bottles of "spring water", "vitamin water", "Gatorade" on ice. Bagels, breakfast burritos, croissants, donuts you name it.

When I was a ramp agent, there were several crews who would not fly if their catered meals had not arrived OR there wasn't fresh coffee and/or ice. If the plane was late, they didn't care. Remember, we are insects to the flying "gods", so you'd better respect them accordingly.