Stone commutation

Method Mensch

I like Roger Stone's attitude, he simply doesn't give a damn and unlike many Democrats actually has a lot of personality and will not snitch or rat out his friends to save his own skin....The MAN has guts....
I do not like his attitude. He skirts and breaks the law, not in order to stick up for some downtrodden little guy or humanitarian cause, but to lick the boots of his powerful masters, increase his bank account and his own personal position. When you support someone who acts against your interests and against the interests of your countrymen, breaking your country's laws in the process, I've got to question your motives and your mental capacity.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It depends a lot about what side of the fence you are, your statements/observations above would apply to Biden also, boot licking, increased his own bank account, pulling strings for his children and on a personal power trip. Face it.. those are the types of people who go into politics in the first place and everyone of them seeks to make a very, very good living at it...That is why Trump who started out very, very rich might be actually the first Independent president in modern history beside Teddy Roosevelt. (Bull Moose Party..)

Method Mensch

It depends a lot about what side of the fence you are, your statements/observations above would apply to Biden also, boot licking, increased his own bank account, pulling strings for his children and on a personal power trip. Face it.. those are the types of people who go into politics in the first place and everyone of them seeks to make a very, very good living at it...That is why Trump who started out very, very rich might be actually the first Independent president in modern history beside Teddy Roosevelt. (Bull Moose Party..)
This has nothing to do what "side" I or anyone else is on and it has nothing to do with Joe Biden. I am assessing the miserable, unAmerican, criminal and misanthropic antics of one of purest political whores in modern history. He's right up there with Joe McCarthy and that degenerate Roy Cohen. Those guys are heading to (or are current residents of) a special level of hell reserved for those who hate America and what she stands for. Megalomaniacs.

As a casual example of someone who is the exact opposite of what Stone is, I point to Senator McCaine. A man with integrity, honor and a desire to serve his country.

vantexan

Lock him up. If he was black he would be reporting to prison.
Baloney. In today's atmosphere if he was black they'd have never gone after him. Obama actually pardoned a domestic terrorist but Dems are up in arms about an old man who had a swarm of heavily armed agents sent to arrest him with a CNN tv crew there in the dark of night to record it all. Trump should pardon or commute every last one connected to the Mueller investigation who got railroaded in an attempt to get someone to say something incriminating about Trump.

It will be fine

Baloney. In today's atmosphere if he was black they'd have never gone after him. Obama actually pardoned a domestic terrorist but Dems are up in arms about an old man who had a swarm of heavily armed agents sent to arrest him with a CNN tv crew there in the dark of night to record it all. Trump should pardon or commute every last one connected to the Mueller investigation who got railroaded in an attempt to get someone to say something incriminating about Trump.
Stone threatened the judge in his case. He’s not a Boy Scout.

It will be fine

That was proven to be fake news.
He even filed an apology to the court for it.
349C189A-682A-4C27-A9EE-B529C8F90D1D.png