Stone commutation

newfie

If roger hadn't lied to Congress, it's likely he wouldn't have been charged at all and convicted by a jury.

if schiff and nadler hadnt lied to the american people we would not have gone through all the political infighting the country went through the last 4 years

your guys do not have the moral high ground. they should never ever charge anyone with lying again as long as schiff and nadler are in congress

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

fishtm2001

Well donald finally decided to act like an adult on Saturday and wore a face mask during his visit to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Washington. That's nice.

Method Mensch

you had me believing you until you posted this BS
So you think it's okay for Stone (a Trump campaign advisor) to meet with Russian intelligence officers to discuss how they can attemp to affect the outcome of an election in The United States of America? That crosses the line by a mile. Or is it that you disagree with me regarding Mccain, a decades- long Conservative Republican whom I liked and supported? You're too quick to try to slap labels on people. I cannot just shrug and say hey, Stone is just some wacky old harmless political gadfly up to inconsequential silliness. The dude's got no moral compass. He consorted with the enemy, putting personal goals ahead of the security of the USA. You would never catch McCain pulling treasonous crap like that.

fishtm2001

So you think it's okay for Stone (a Trump campaign advisor) to meet with Russian intelligence officers to discuss how they can attemp to affect the outcome of an election in The United States of America? That crosses the line by a mile. Or is it that you disagree with me regarding Mccain, a decades- long Conservative Republican whom I liked and supported? You're too quick to try to slap labels on people. I cannot just shrug and say hey, Stone is just some wacky old harmless political gadfly up to inconsequential silliness. The dude's got no moral compass. He consorted with the enemy, putting personal goals ahead of the security of the USA. You would never catch McCain pulling treasonous crap like that.
He also was convicted by a jury of his peers on all seven counts.

vantexan

Googled it...as of July 11, 2020 Trump has pardoned, commuted, or rescinded the sentences of 36 people. Obama? 1927, the most since Truman.

oldngray

nowhere special
109273350.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why be upset about this?
Senator Fat Boy Kennedy ( D-MA ) did it to Reagan.

Method Mensch

Why be upset about this?
Senator Fat Boy Kennedy ( D-MA ) did it to Reagan.

Maybe you're just not picking up what I'm laying down here. The reason I mentioned Senator McCaine (a Conservative Republican whom I supported and admired) is precisely to make the point that it has nothing to do with party affiliation. It has to with his criminal character. Poor bastard just can't control himself and should be locked up. Full stop.