Stop yelling

fredup

If I had my way till the rest of this holiday freight is delivered, I want to tell people what I think for once. Like get off your dead lazy asses, get in your cold car, proceed to the store, purchase your gifts. Then you can carry your 100 lb. box out to your car, load it in. Drive home and find the door locked. You ring the bell, but nobody answers. Wait there, and wait. Finally someone answers, and you ask them to help you bring it in the house. They look at you like your crazy. Dump it and say screw it. Go to hell you ungrateful customers, amazon, Macy's, and all the other big box virtual sites. Most of all screw you Memphis. Merry friend%&kin Christmas to all of you scumbags

fredup

Some did. I did 400 stops Monday and Tuesday for ungrateful managers to bitchy customers. No dropping for me. No help I was told. Not over yet. This company is a joke, and so are these idiot people ordering presents and expecting it to magically show up at their door on time. I am sick of getting cursed out doing the job as best I can.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I did over 100 dels every day since last week. I never got an angry customer. If I did, I'd mark the pkg. as refused and put it back in the truck and drive away.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Then I'd make it my dead last del.
I've got a bus. customer that I hate and always make sure her del. is DEAD LAST 1629.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
People are idiots. Just like I know better than to piss off anyone working in the food service business before my meal is served to me, customers should realize their delivery people have the power to make their lives miserable too. I hosed over jackasses a'plenty back in the day, and there wasn't diddly they could do about it.
Conversely, I would always bend over backwards to accommodate customers who were respectful of my time constraints and understood that they weren't the center of the universe.

El Morado Diablo

Then I'd make it my dead last del.
I've got a bus. customer that I hate and always make sure her del. is DEAD LAST 1629.

One of my stops is a truck/load dispatcher. The head guy is a Jekyll & Hyde headcase. If he's in the office he can't be bothered to sign for his stuff and ignores you. If he's outside smoking he waves at you like your one of his best friends. One day I entered his office while he was alone and it startled him. He cussed me up one side and down the other. I let him rant and moved on.

The next time I came in his co-worker asked me about it. He was laughing as he said he had been in the restroom and heard the whole thing. I told him it was OK, but I wouldn't expect to get early deliveries in the future. Most of their deliveries are XS and I throw it under the rollers every time it comes in till the day it's due. If someone is going to be a jerk I'm going to avoid them for as long as possible.