supervisors working

wily_old_vet

Anonymous Coward said:
Mrs Wily one, name calling is beneath you. Dont try it. It needs to be done by those with more experience. As for management slams, what, you think we need to just turn it over to the union goons like OK? Or maybe since you and Susiedriver have become more chummy lately you have mellowed?

I'll stick with my previous comment. If you don't have the guts to register, thats your problem and hopefully posts from you will come only after you register. And I will agree or disagree with people on a case by case determination. I have the feeling that you believe any body that sticks up for the union is a "goon". I've seen as much if not more goonish behavior from some of the management at UPS. Since you choose to hide behind being unregistered I tend to believe you might be one of those "goons" on the management side.

tieguy

Banned
LOL, the management goon called me a hitman manager. Looks like an equal opportunity hater. But then maybe he meant some other hitman manager. [mouse]Meow [/mouse]

ok2bclever

I Re Member
Well, first I was called a union thug and now I am a union goon, I think I'd rather be a hitman manager. :laugh:

There are too many "we" statements in the anonymous coward's postings to believe he is a customer as he first stated.

I think I hit it in one when I said he's a regular posting anonymously.