Syria

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If Trump were genuine in his concern for civilian casualties of chemical weapons, he would declare all Syrian government military bases to be legitimate targets and he would publicly inform the Russians that said targets were subject to attack without prior warning. He would also rescind his Muslim ban on Syrian war refugees, and would petition Congress for funds to provide humanitarian assistance to them.
Not holding my breath....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If Trump were genuine in his concern for civilian casualties of chemical weapons, he would declare all Syrian government military bases to be legitimate targets and he would publicly inform the Russians that said targets were subject to attack without prior warning. He would also rescind his Muslim ban on Syrian war refugees, and would petition Congress for funds to provide humanitarian assistance to them.
IYO

BrownArmy

The irony.

Trump talks about 'the babies', and orders a missile strike.

These are the same babies he denies refuge to.

Things that make you go hmmmm...

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The irony.

Trump talks about 'the babies', and orders a missile strike.

These are the same babies he denies refuge to.

Things that make you go hmmmm...

All the experts on national security, defense and what the best course forward is... Things that make you go hmmmm.. Lmao. :teethy:

BrownArmy

All the experts on national security, defense and what the best course forward is... Things that make you go hmmmm.. Lmao. :teethy:

In addition, I agree with the strike.

Obama should have done this way back when...he didn't, and here we are.

The question is, what next?

Obama couldn't answer that question, and my guess is Trump can't either.

'The babies'.

Lulz.

wkmac

More things that make you go Hmmmmm.

17757211_1388905057797238_4422919121196527052_n.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I dont buy the pipeline theory. Qatar could easily route its pipeline thru Egypt without the need for warfare. And Iranian oil that was pipelined to the Mediterranean in order to bypass the Strait of Hormuz would still be subject to a blockade at Gibraltar. Iran could also run its pipeline thru Russia.

Sportello

In addition, I agree with the strike.

Obama should have done this way back when...he didn't, and here we are.
Because he wanted an action that actually mattered, and was turned down by Congress.
The question is, what next?

Obama couldn't answer that question, and my guess is Trump can't either.

'The babies'.

Lulz.

Obama asked Congress the question, and had a plan going forward if they had accepted his course of action.

Trump has admitted that he doesn't have a plan in Syria.

That may be just one teeny difference in this situation.

BrownArmy

Because he wanted an action that actually mattered, and was turned down by Congress.

Obama asked Congress the question, and had a plan going forward if they had accepted his course of action.

Trump has admitted that he doesn't have a plan in Syria.

That may be just one teeny difference in this situation.

There's nothing in what you posted that I disagree with.

newfie

but ,..but...but...if this if that. He sent the Syrians, Russians, north Koreans and Chinese a message without risking the lives of American troops. good move. take it for what it was and don't move the goal post.