Taking a dump on the clock

EmraldArcher

So you can't be forced to punch out for break if you have to go to the bathroom right?

What if I'm already punched out and have to crap? Am I allowed to go back on the clock before using the bathroom and then go back on break again when I'm done?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So you can't be forced to punch out for break if you have to go to the bathroom right?

What if I'm already punched out and have to crap? Am I allowed to go back on the clock before using the bathroom and then go back on break again when I'm done?
Yeah that wouldn't raise any red flags.

If on break take the dump on break.

If on the clock take the dump on the clock.

This is a pretty simple job people. Don't do stupid :censored2:.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't give a :censored2: (pun intended) about red flags, I care about whether I can get paid $30 to take a crap.
You don't have the right to clock off of break but you can't be forced to take break.

Like I said don't do stupid :censored2: keep job. Get paid on Friday. Rinse and repeat.

Edit: apparently you take 50 minute dumps? If you're gonna make $30

EmraldArcher

You don't have the right to clock off of break but you can't be forced to take break.

Like I said don't do stupid :censored2: keep job. Get paid on Friday. Rinse and repeat.

Edit: apparently you take 50 minute dumps? If you're gonna make $30

I meant $30/hour.

Regardless, what language says I can't go back on the clock first?

AFAIK I'm free to clock in and out of break whenever I feel like it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

One time...it might not be an issue...but an everyday thing...brown isn't going to pay you to read the newspaper.

Z

ZQXC

Shouldn't the thread title be ".......while on the clock"

Otherwise, you'll need to throw that clock in the dumpster.