tattoo policy for PT management?

Integrity

Binge Poster
it would have been nice to stay teamster, but the teamsters aren't the ones paying my bills...i was barely bringing home $125/wk as a hourly!

also, why is the phrase "promoted to PT sup" so funny? i needed to do what was best for my family...being an hourly just wasn't cutting it, so i submitted my letter of intent and got my 'promotion' - no sexual favors here, since that was implied above!

@brownmonster, im NO tub of goo!
tuffcookie,

I don't mean to but in, please forgive me in advance.

I see you are new to this site.

You should know that a lot of the regular trollers on this site are very immature and it seems that their sole purpose for coming here is to mock someone or something.

I mean no offense to anyone but if the shoe fits feel free to wear it. I know I will.

Sincerely,
I

tuffcookie

^^ thanks for understanding my situation and not bashing me ritchiedavies! gotta go where the money is, ya' know? my preloaders respect me because i respect them. my mom has always said that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. also, the fact that i'm a young, attractive woman probably helps!:devil3:

tuffcookie

@integrity - just seeing your response now. and yes, i've definitely seen some trolls around here! thanks for your positive words! :sick:

Indecisi0n

^^ thanks for understanding my situation and not bashing me ritchiedavies! gotta go where the money is, ya' know? my preloaders respect me because i respect them. my mom has always said that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. also, the fact that i'm a young, attractive woman probably helps!:devil3:

​Pictures or its not true.

RitchieDavies

Trollkiller

No doubt, Tuffcookie - while I'm loyal to the Union and am proud to be a part of UPS, you still have to remember why you go there in the first place. So I won't judge you for that; you're just doing your thing. And while you very well may be attractive, just be careful not to do anything... er, um foolish while you're on the premises of UPS if you decide to date a co-worker. I know you most likely know better, but you wouldn't believe some of the things I've seen and the stories I've heard while working here.

Returntosender

​Pictures or its not true.

tattoo-hotties-0_zpsa5810501.jpg

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Shouldn't Jace have chimed in by now to extoll the virtues of part time management? Probably too busy running a Region by now =)

tuffcookie

ritchie, what do you do?

i'm a married woman, so that foolish behavior is out the window. although many people i've worked with have had their fair share of UPS hookups!

gingerkat

Well, here is a little secret for everyone... no matter where you work, there is always work hookups, married or not.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Then you should have gone in stripping or prostitution. That's where all the money is at nowadays :)

RitchieDavies

Trollkiller
ritchie, what do you do?

i'm a married woman, so that foolish behavior is out the window. although many people i've worked with have had their fair share of UPS hookups!

Heh, if that's you then I see it is true after all. I'd hit on you, but you're married and I'm not Anthony Weiner LOL. Anyway, I'm a preloader hoping to become a driver(even though I have a feeling I'm going to regret it later in the future...). BTW, since I haven't seen anyone post on here in awhile, I'm guessing this thread is almost dead. So I'll just say that I think you actually might be at the mercy of the DM, so be careful.