Taxes

You all voted for No Hope and No change..now you got it (again) Now quit whining!!!!!Its time to pay your fair share for those lazy Welfare...im sorry I mean Democrats who do not want to work!!!Becareful what you wish 4!! You may just get it....And I mean GET IT!!!!!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The tax cut you got with Obama was not a tax cut at all, he just more underfunded ss than it was to make the clueless think they were getting a break. Now its back, and its like the only program that has a chance of working, so he wanted to more destroy it. Hang on it will get worse.

You all voted for No Hope and No change..now you got it (again) Now quit whining!!!!!Its time to pay your fair share for those lazy Welfare...im sorry I mean Democrats who do not want to work!!!Becareful what you wish 4!! You may just get it....And I mean GET IT!!!!!!
That's what was intended all along. More than half the people pay no taxes...have no skin in the game. The takers take from the makers. I guess this is called "FORWARD"!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The tax cut you got with Obama was not a tax cut at all, he just more underfunded ss than it was to make the clueless think they were getting a break. Now its back, and its like the only program that has a chance of working, so he wanted to more destroy it. Hang on it will get worse.

my 2% went straight into my 401k. Made sure that money was still funding my retirement. If I could opt out of SS that 6% would go to 401k also.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
That's what was intended all along. More than half the people pay no taxes...have no skin in the game. The takers take from the makers. I guess this is called "FORWARD"!
I do not understand and never will, why those who pay no taxes, get to decide we should pay more. ie school taxes, property taxes, etc.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I do not understand and never will, why those who pay no taxes, get to decide we should pay more. ie school taxes, property taxes, etc.

As much as I love the ignorance, unless you're fortunate enough to make $400K+, your taxes remain unchanged. I haven't seen my paycheck yet, but because the Bush era tax cuts weren't renewed until late, it's possible that UPS's payroll system doesn't reflect this. Only the 2% FICA break -- which lasted for the past two years -- has ended.

BTW, that half of Americans don't pay taxes is a fallacy. And interestingly enough, many of those who don't pay federal income taxes have seven-figure incomes.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Another reason to do the Roth option of our 401k, no more taxes on your money and the growth from it. Pension will be taxed and I don't want to add more to it. Last I checked Georgia is/was putting a limit on taxing retirement income from seniors at a certain age to 60k. Meaning anything above that threshold would be taxed at ordinary income tax rate. They were doing this because both Tenn and Fl have no state income tax and retirees move based on these tax friendly states treatment. Hoax may have already looked into this, I'm no where near ready to leave the farm.

As much as I love the ignorance, unless you're fortunate enough to make $400K+, your taxes remain unchanged. I haven't seen my paycheck yet, but because the Bush era tax cuts weren't renewed until late, it's possible that UPS's payroll system doesn't reflect this. Only the 2% FICA break -- which lasted for the past two years -- has ended.

BTW, that half of Americans don't pay taxes is a fallacy. And interestingly enough, many of those who don't pay federal income taxes have seven-figure incomes.
Oh, you must mean John Kerry's wife.

If you took time to read the example given by tooner.......the subject is not federal tax..........it is school levies and property taxes.