TCD and Reports

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by C Matt, Sep 4, 2010.

1. C Matt

C Matt New Member

Sorry if this is a re-post or the wrong area, and would appreciate direction to find the info.
    To my understanding when a TCD reaches 200 reports a full time position is created. My question is, who goes full time? I have had several different answers from union stewrds in our center. Some solid answers would be great.
    CMatt in Dallas

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

The most solid answer would be the one that comes from your Business Agent.

3. NHDRVR

NHDRVR New Member

TCD??

anyone??

4. UpstateNYUPSer

We call them casuals up here.

Temporary
    Cover
    Driver

5. NHDRVR

NHDRVR New Member

got it...

thx

6. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

The most senior person on the part-time to full-time bid sheet would get the job.

You didn't need a business agent to answer that one. :)

7. UpstateNYUPSer

Which is great if you had actually answered his question. Is a FT position created when a TCD reaches 200 reports?

8. Overpaid Union Thug

Did you actually read his post? I DID answer his question.
    But to answer YOUR question......Yes. Once a TCD works 200 reports a full-time position is created. The question was who gets the job.

9. UpstateNYUPSer

OK, you answered part of his question. What about the 200 reports part? That was the part that I suggested he speak to his BA about.

10. Overpaid Union Thug

He didn't ask about the reports. You just assumed he didn't know. "To my understanding" doesn't signify a question. Especially when the following sentence starts out by saying "My question is..." Seemed rather simple and straight forward to me. And I was simply saying that he didn't need to track down a BA for the answer. But now that we are on the subject...I don't see why some people on this site seem to think that certain questions are not to be asked here and wants everyone to ask their BA instead. This is the Brown Cafe right?

11. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Yes ... you are all correct! geez