TDU lies in the West at election time.

LagunaBrown

1. They say the WR177healthcare for actives is 80/20.... Just call the back of you insurance card and get the truth. It's that easy to catch a liar.

2. They say your losing money into pension by diverting to healthcare. If you hit your 2080 hours your actually contributing $20,488 to pension each year and getting $102,440 for the life of the contract. Last contact maxed out at $86,320 so you are putting more in than ever! Math does not lie and these numbers are in your contract....... Read it!

3. They say they your paying for healthcare. The fact is UPS gives money to the TEAMSTERS that was bargained for and the TEAMSTERS then place that money where it is needed each contract (Pension, Healthcare or Wages). These amounts always vary but we have always have been allocating money for healthcare. If you look in Article 30 of the West you will see we allocated funds to healthcare EVEN when we were in the company plan. Again please read the contract.

I can go on and on......... Always cross reference any information with you Business Agents because TDU SUCKS!

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

. Always cross reference any information with you Business Agents because TDU SUCKS!

Because business agents NEVER LIE ! right!! ha ha ha ha ha
You donkey!!!
Those dopes all they do is LIE!!!

Why don't you ask your hero PK and the doppy GM about the petition S had to remove one of the dopes as BA! Why wasn't it honored and why is the petitioner now being targeted by management under the guidance of OUR LOCAL !!
See Laguna all these things are going to come to surface at the right time and to the right people! We'll see how you do trying to explain your support of the dopes we have on our E-Board .. That dope show is going down!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spongebob1

image.png

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
1. They say the WR177healthcare for actives is 80/20.... Just call the back of you insurance card and get the truth. It's that easy to catch a liar.

2. They say your losing money into pension by diverting to healthcare. If you hit your 2080 hours your actually contributing $20,488 to pension each year and getting $102,440 for the life of the contract. Last contact maxed out at $86,320 so you are putting more in than ever! Math does not lie and these numbers are in your contract....... Read it!

3. They say they your paying for healthcare. The fact is UPS gives money to the TEAMSTERS that was bargained for and the TEAMSTERS then place that money where it is needed each contract (Pension, Healthcare or Wages). These amounts always vary but we have always have been allocating money for healthcare. If you look in Article 30 of the West you will see we allocated funds to healthcare EVEN when we were in the company plan. Again please read the contract.

I can go on and on......... Always cross reference any information with you Business Agents because TDU SUCKS!
They diverted $1.25 from my pension increases to our healthcare.

That is a fact.

So we are losing money out of our pension plan.

We are losing money that should be there.

$13,000.00 by the end of this contract if they take the last 2 years pension incrases, which they can and probably will.

We will never get that money back.

We can never make that money up.

It's gone.

LagunaBrown

That is a fact.

$13,000.00 by the end of this contract if they take the last 2 years pension incrases, which they can and probably will.

It's gone.
Every contract the Union allocates money to the pension, healthcare or wages. Your getting $20,488 minimum to your pension. Your pension allowances always change per contract negotiations. This is no different. If you had it your way we would be in Teamcare and lost our peer 80. Always remember you can not talk about pension without healthcare. It was this way even it the company plan. Don't drink the TDU koolaid buddy.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Every contract the Union allocates money to the pension, healthcare or wages. Your getting $20,488 minimum to your pension.

If I had a great leader like Carey or FZ we would have had $25,168 contributed to our pensions in the last year of the contract. Much better than the $20,488 that you would have us SETTLE for.

Your pension allowances always change per contract negotiations. This is no different. If you had it your way we would be in Teamcare and lost our peer 80. Always remember you can not talk about pension without healthcare. It was this way even it the company plan.
If I had my way, and my leaders in higher office, we would have a health care plan similar to what WE LOST and we would still have our pension increases actually going into our pensions where they belong.

Don't drink the TDU koolaid buddy.
One of us is drinking something all right, and I bet it's leaving a bad taste in your mouth.

I mean, you are the one happy to settle for less as the company's profits grew from $4.4 billion a year to the current $4.8 billion a year.

Settling for a lot less, when the company is making $400 million a year more in profits is not good negotiating.

Last edited:
If I had a great leader like Carey or FZ we would have had $25,168 contributed to our pensions in the last year of the contract. Much better than the $20,488 that you would have us SETTLE for.

If I had my way, and my leaders in higher office, we would have a health care plan similar to what WE LOST and we would still have our pension increases actually going into our pensions where they belong.

One of us is drinking something all right, and I bet it's leaving a bad taste in your mouth.

I mean, you are the one happy to settle for less as the company's profits grew from $4.4 billion a year to the current $4.8 billion a year.

Settling for a lot less, when the company is making $400 million a year more in profits is not good negotiating.
Hey Einstein you want that information that says Fred was for the dues increase or not. I'd love for you to get a taste of crow.

LagunaBrown

That is a fact.

It's gone.
9325080020.html

Thats_just_your_opinion.jpg

Obviously you don't read contracts.