TDU lies in the West at election time.

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by LagunaBrown, Feb 21, 2016.

1. LagunaBrown

LagunaBrown Well-Known Member

1. They say the WR177healthcare for actives is 80/20.... Just call the back of you insurance card and get the truth. It's that easy to catch a liar.

2. They say your losing money into pension by diverting to healthcare. If you hit your 2080 hours your actually contributing $20,488 to pension each year and getting $102,440 for the life of the contract. Last contact maxed out at $86,320 so you are putting more in than ever! Math does not lie and these numbers are in your contract....... Read it!

3. They say they your paying for healthcare. The fact is UPS gives money to the TEAMSTERS that was bargained for and the TEAMSTERS then place that money where it is needed each contract (Pension, Healthcare or Wages). These amounts always vary but we have always have been allocating money for healthcare. If you look in Article 30 of the West you will see we allocated funds to healthcare EVEN when we were in the company plan. Again please read the contract.

I can go on and on......... Always cross reference any information with you Business Agents because TDU SUCKS!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  2. The Silent Bang

The Silent Bang Active Member

Because business agents NEVER LIE ! right!! ha ha ha ha ha
    You donkey!!!
    Those dopes all they do is LIE!!!

Why don't you ask your hero PK and the doppy GM about the petition S had to remove one of the dopes as BA! Why wasn't it honored and why is the petitioner now being targeted by management under the guidance of OUR LOCAL !!
    See Laguna all these things are going to come to surface at the right time and to the right people! We'll see how you do trying to explain your support of the dopes we have on our E-Board .. That dope show is going down!

Lasted edited by : Feb 21, 2016
  3. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

TDU really sucks and their new leader has the worst breath this side of the Mississippi. Get dude a tic tac and some scope.

4. Spongebob1

Spongebob1 Active Member

image.png

5. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

If someone has bad breath I'm not going to let it slid. It's gross impolite and t shows lack of respect for the people talking to you.

6. realbrown1

realbrown1 Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

They diverted $1.25 from my pension increases to our healthcare.

That is a fact.

So we are losing money out of our pension plan.

We are losing money that should be there.

$13,000.00 by the end of this contract if they take the last 2 years pension incrases, which they can and probably will.

We will never get that money back.

We can never make that money up.

It's gone.

7. Spongebob1

Spongebob1 Active Member

LB Smell.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Lasted edited by : Feb 22, 2016
  8. LagunaBrown

Every contract the Union allocates money to the pension, healthcare or wages. Your getting $20,488 minimum to your pension. Your pension allowances always change per contract negotiations. This is no different. If you had it your way we would be in Teamcare and lost our peer 80. Always remember you can not talk about pension without healthcare. It was this way even it the company plan. Don't drink the TDU koolaid buddy.

9. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

I'm sorta metrosexual so I never have to worry about smelling bad or looking like a troll. I make being a teamster look good. Kinda bring the sexy to being a teamster.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  10. realbrown1

If I had a great leader like Carey or FZ we would have had $25,168 contributed to our pensions in the last year of the contract. Much better than the $20,488 that you would have us SETTLE for.

If I had my way, and my leaders in higher office, we would have a health care plan similar to what WE LOST and we would still have our pension increases actually going into our pensions where they belong.

One of us is drinking something all right, and I bet it's leaving a bad taste in your mouth.

I mean, you are the one happy to settle for less as the company's profits grew from $4.4 billion a year to the current $4.8 billion a year.

Settling for a lot less, when the company is making $400 million a year more in profits is not good negotiating.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  11. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Hey Einstein you want that information that says Fred was for the dues increase or not. I'd love for you to get a taste of crow.

12. 5habits100

5habits100 Well-Known Member

He would come up with another lie. Thats what he does.

13. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Yea you're probably right. Plus he to scared to get private messages. Probably scared because of that Vegas barstool incident. He needs to stay out of the bars.

14. 5habits100

Agreed.

15. realbrown1

For the 2nd time go ahead and post it here.

16. realbrown1

Put it where everyone can see it.

Post it if you have it.

Or is this just another cheerleader lie?

17. 5habits100

Put what where everyone can see it?
    I know you go that way but I don't.

Not that there is anything wrong with it.

18. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

I know you are ignorant but I can't post it because it is Luke violate @cheryl and her terms of service TOS. Open your private messages like a big boy and you can see it. Don't do it and you won't see. I don't think you really want to see it. It's Stank Mouth Fred's own local newsletter he put out. Let me know @realscared1

19. realbrown1

If you have proof that FZ supported a dues increase, post it or you a liar.

I think we both know the you are a liar.

20. LagunaBrown

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Obviously you don't read contracts.