Teamsters United wins Southern Region & two new VPs will replace TJ & KW!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Part timers
was at target the other day with my son and he was going up and down the isles looking for some deodorant, he's 13 now, has to have the good smelling pit stick, and I look over across the isle and see your avitar on a bottle of powder and the first thing I thought was shi*....thanks for ruining my weekend...have to think about monkey ass while at target.... Great

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

was at target the other day with my son and he was going up and down the isles looking for some deodorant, he's 13 now, has to have the good smelling pit stick, and I look over across the isle and see your avitar on a bottle of powder and the first thing I thought was shi*....thanks for ruining my weekend...have to think about monkey ass while at target.... Great

Consider yourself lucky that you were not shopping for feminine hygiene products for your daughter.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Consider yourself lucky that you were not shopping for feminine hygiene products for your daughter.
Some of her friends have already started their cycles....she's not there yet, but she has noticed Mrs coldworld's stash of tampons and is fully aware what's going on... I'm praying she doesn't start her period until she's 26......

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Some of her friends have already started their cycles....she's not there yet, but she has noticed Mrs coldworld's stash of tampons and is fully aware what's going on... I'm praying she doesn't start her period until she's 26......

When my ex and I got separated she told me that I would have to keep a stash at my new place for when my daughter would spend the night.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You get a chapped red ass?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I really didn't look that close to know what it even was or who would even use it??? Is it foot powder???
It's for any place where the skin is moist and rubs against one another.
I started using it for longer motorcycle rides and tennis.
Mainly upper thighs and crotch.

LeadBelly

Banned
The Southern region has spoken and defeated the Hoffa-hall slate 56.7% to 43.3% or 10,786 to 8,230. That's a 13.4% spread. With this vote Tyson J. and Ken W. have been replaced by two new VPs: Kim S and John P.

Hoffa still leads the national 52.7% to 47.3% or 41,348 to 37,086. That's a small 5.5% spread.

Expect Hoffa to lose the Central by a huge margin tomorrow.
So how'd that work out for ya??????