Ted Cruz calls 'Big Bird' Government Propaganda for your 5 year old

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Oh no,Big Bird reassures children during the pandemic. Goldarned Commie pinko Democratic lovin propganda spewing bird! The end is near!!!

wilberforce15

Oh no,Big Bird reassures children during the pandemic. Goldarned Commie pinko Democratic lovin propganda spewing bird! The end is near!!!
You've clowned yourself.

You just support the propaganda and think it's a good thing.

That's fine, but it is what it is.

Sesame Street exists to influence children and reinforce liberal worldviews. You think that's good. I think that's bad. But we should both agree that it is fact.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You have defined your own political biases as kindness, and then ask what's the problem with kindness.

Big Bird and Sesame Street have been forefront at pushing every point of liberal agenda from subtle BLM stuff to gay stuff and trans stuff to vaccine stuff.

They're nothing but a mouthpiece for the DNC.

It's just that you've defined all of those issues as 'kindness.'
Big Bird 's agenda is kindness,and Ted Cruz is speaking of a possible Texas secession from the USA. what a traitor! It speaks volumes about the people who support him and his lot

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Big Bird 's agenda is kindness,and Ted Cruz is speaking of a possible Texas secession from the USA. what a traitor!
Maybe you should watch more sesame street so you can learn how to read better buddy.

"I think Texas has a responsibility to the country and I'm not ready to give up on America. I love this country," Cruz said

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You have defined your own political biases as kindness, and then ask what's the problem with kindness.

Big Bird and Sesame Street have been forefront at pushing every point of liberal agenda from subtle BLM stuff to gay stuff and trans stuff to vaccine stuff.

They're nothing but a mouthpiece for the DNC.

It's just that you've defined all of those issues as 'kindness.'
Lot of sickos in disguise out there and in here

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Maybe you should watch more sesame street so you can learn how to read better buddy.

"I think Texas has a responsibility to the country and I'm not ready to give up on America. I love this country," Cruz said
Cruz said. "We're not there yet. And if there comes a point where it's hopeless, then I think we take NASA, we take the military, we take the oil."
Farking Traitor

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Cruz said. "We're not there yet. And if there comes a point where it's hopeless, then I think we take NASA, we take the military, we take the oil."
Farking Traitor
So you would stick by your fascist Democrat heroes as they take away people's rights and descend into authoritarianism. I'm not surprised.

oldngray

nowhere special
Big Bird 's agenda is kindness,and Ted Cruz is speaking of a possible Texas secession from the USA. what a traitor! It speaks volumes about the people who support him and his lot
Big Bird does have an agenda but it isn't kindness. Just supporting liberal politics.

Sportello

Banned
FDwztRcX0AEiYgS

wilberforce15

Thank you for confirming that kindness = TransGayBLM and that big bird supporting those things is totally not propaganda.

wilberforce15

Secession is as American as it gets.

America exists because it seceded for self-governance.

wilberforce15

Right, that didnt work out too well for the last group of Traitors
There was no attempt to overthrow the government of the United States, so the charge of being traitors does not exist.

They tried to separate peacefully, then they did separate peacefully, and defended themselves against those forcibly pulling them back in the union.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
There was no attempt to overthrow the government of the United States, so the charge of being traitors does not exist.

They tried to separate peacefully, then they did separate peacefully, and defended themselves against those forcibly pulling them back in the union.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PT Car Washer

Chanting "Hang Mike Pence" is peaceful? How many dead? How many Capitol Police injured? "Just a Peaceful Protest".