Television

Returntosender

Oak island will never been found unless they drain all the water that surrounds the island
Another year of not finding the Oak Island treasure
Another year of the Hoffmans sucking at finding gold
Another year of all the car building shows getting crappier
Another year of the same old tired movies on the movie channels

Why does a person pay all that money for Direct TV.

rod

Retired 22 years
There is gold in the Bering Sea though and things are heating up at the Bluff. The Schnabble crew will probably be eaten by some jungle creature in Guyana or at the very least get some strange STD from those whores at the gold rush bar the were at during the last show.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There is gold in the Bering Sea though and things are heating up at the Bluff. The Schnabble crew will probably be eaten by some jungle creature in Guyana or at the very least get some strange STD from those whores at the gold rush bar the were at during the last show.
Yeah, but are the Kardashian butts real or fake??

rod

Retired 22 years
their first names all begin with "K"......that's part of the gimmick
Kendall, Kylie, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney.......only Rob stands alone!

More useless trivia I can forget
rolleyes.gif
:rolleyes:----If only I could-----Unfortunately my mind is like a sponge when it comes to useless trivia.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My brain is filled with useless trivia and no one wants to play trivial pursuit with me. When I can spout off a few facts, the "pressure" is relieved to make room for more garbage.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mypillow.com is still the most irritating ad on TV but now there is a close 2nd.....The lady removes the bags from under her dad's eyes. I really despise this ad.