Television

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't watch much network TV but it sounds like they cancelled a lot of the better shows. Still plenty of reality shows left and I guess shows are untouchable if they are politically correct enough.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't watch much network TV but it sounds like they cancelled a lot of the better shows. Still plenty of reality shows left and I guess shows are untouchable if they are politically correct enough.
Tim Allen swears by that.....however, he's coming back!! (tide turning?)

rod

Retired 22 years
Anyone else sad that Big Bang will have its last season this year. That show cracks both the wife and I up although the wife gets mad when I say that our son-in-law is a carbon copy of Sheldon.

P

pickup

Anyone else sad that Big Bang will have its last season this year. That show cracks both the wife and I up although the wife gets mad when I say that our son-in-law is a carbon copy of Sheldon.

Better to end the Big Bang before it ends up as a little whimper.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was channel surfing and discovered we get channel 819 (GetTV). I got caught up watching the old All In the Family. The old man from the nursing home where Edith used to volunteer......he's for sure gone. Archie and Edith are too. Gloria is now a cow and Mike's head turned entirely to meat. Neighbor George is gone. Neighbor Frank Lorenzo (Vincent Gardenia) gone too. Everyone from that show is either ruined or dead. Good Times!!

oldngray

nowhere special
I was channel surfing and discovered we get channel 819 (GetTV). I got caught up watching the old All In the Family. The old man from the nursing home where Edith used to volunteer......he's for sure gone. Archie and Edith are too. Gloria is now a cow and Mike's head turned entirely to meat. Neighbor George is gone. Neighbor Frank Lorenzo (Vincent Gardenia) gone too. Everyone from that show is either ruined or dead. Good Times!!

I watch several of those digital sub channels that have old shows and movies. Better than most of the newer crap out there.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Lionel is gone also

moreluck

golden ticket member
This morning, Fox news ran a clip of a returning woman soldier being greeted by her schnauzer in the grassy yard. So touching!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched the first (and last) episode of the Murphy Brown remake. Too political, like Will & Grace. I like my T.V. shows to be just entertaining.

KOG72

I’m full of it
I watched the first (and last) episode of the Murphy Brown remake. Too political, like Will & Grace. I like my T.V. shows to be just entertaining.
It was ok to me my wife wanted to watch it.I never watched it when she was on the first time.I did watch that movie The Book Club with her in it ...it was pretty good for a girly movie.