Terrorists

rickyb

All they have to do is surrender. No dying of thirst, no getting shot, no getting blown up. Seems a perfectly reasonable tactic to force a quick surrender saving lives.

Unless of course you're hoping Hamas beats the Israelis.
israel simply has ot follow international law

collective punishment is not allowed

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
israel simply has ot follow international law

collective punishment is not allowed
Why hasn’t Hamas following international law, hypocrite? It’s against international law to put rockets and bombs order kindergartens and hospitals. It’s against international law to use civilians as human shields. You frauds make me laugh. Hamas is a death cult that doesn’t value any human life, not even their own people. That’s why they need to be eradicated.

rickyb

Why hasn’t Hamas following international law, hypocrite? It’s against international law to put rockets and bombs order kindergartens and hospitals. It’s against international law to use civilians as human shields. You frauds make me laugh. Hamas is a death cult that doesn’t value any human life, not even their own people. That’s why they need to be eradicated.
in the human rights reports which norman finkelstein has read them all 3x over for 40 years, theres nothing about hamas hiding behind civilians but there is alot of stuff of israel dong it. it may very well just be propaganda.

on the other hand, no one i listen to supports hamas.

this guy goes into it here, start at hte beginning:

rickyb

1705460072285.jpeg