Terrorists

oldngray

nowhere special
this is what they say:

Black Lives Matter ‏@Blklivesmatter 16h16 hours ago

#BlackLivesMatter advocates dignity, justice and freedom. Not murder.

___

now whether they actually follow the principle of non violent civil disobedience im not sure, but im guessing they mostly do.

at the protests, there are likely undercover cops (aka the state; the epicenter of terrorism) posing as protestors trying to instigate violence because this is one of the easiest ways to discredit the movement.

That's what they say ... now.

In the past they promoted violence and chanted "Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon!”

rickyb

new figures released say 2 million dead in iraq and afganistan since 2003. this excludes the millions (of kids) dead from sanctions in the 90s

oldngray

nowhere special
new figures released say 2 million dead in iraq and afganistan since 2003. this excludes the millions (of kids) dead from sanctions in the 90s

2 million? Sounds very suspect. What is the source?

And did they count all deaths including natural causes like old age?

oldngray

nowhere special
I really hate to defend the Canuckistani interloper, but you never believe statistics anyway, unless they are selective.

Untrue. I believe in facts which are impartial.

Unlike you who prefers to reject facts which don't fit your narratives.

On the issue just mentioned I wasn't attempting to argue any point of view. Just to find out where and how the 2 million came from.
Someone said something in an interview does not explain the totals.

rickyb

Untrue. I believe in facts which are impartial.

Unlike you who prefers to reject facts which don't fit your narratives.

On the issue just mentioned I wasn't attempting to argue any point of view. Just to find out where and how the 2 million came from.
Someone said something in an interview does not explain the totals.
then look it up.

and theres no such thing as impartial journalism

moreluck

golden ticket member
uVYIzwb.png