Terrorists

moreluck

golden ticket member
i thought you guys were conservatives???

why is it so hard to criticize your government when it comes to US government terrorism. u hate the government, hate the government, but when it comes to criticizing it for its military you cant be bothered LOL

if you had a forgien person using drones from abroad blowing up US cities because they are opposed to ur politics, would you not call that terrorism?
By saying "I'm glad you are Canadian" my meaning was..... I'm glad you're there and I'm here !! No mention of military or economy or leaders. You don't understand "American" as well as you think!

rickyb

By saying "I'm glad you are Canadian" my meaning was..... I'm glad you're there and I'm here !! No mention of military or economy or leaders. You don't understand "American" as well as you think!
i understand america better than you do.

you tax dollars pays for fake staged US defense ceremonies at sports stadiums for example.

moreluck

golden ticket member
i understand america better than you do.

you tax dollars pays for fake staged US defense ceremonies at sports stadiums for example.
I said "American", not America. There's a difference. Unless you are an American, you can never understand American!!
TTKU little ricky.

rickyb

I said "American", not America. There's a difference. Unless you are an American, you can never understand American!!
TTKU little ricky.
then keep your :censored2: military out of other peoples countries, since by that rationale you cant understand other countries you have invaded ./ messing with.

wkmac

If there is good news in an otherwise horrific story, the UN Climate Change Conference from Nov. 30th to Dec. 11th in Paris won't have to worry about protests from people outside France coming in. Seems to me they'll already have things well locked down as a result of these terrorists attacks so that seems to help out so to speak.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If there is good news in an otherwise horrific story, the UN Climate Change Conference from Nov. 30th to Dec. 11th in Paris won't have to worry about protests from people outside France coming in. Seems to me they'll already have things well locked down as a result of these terrorists attacks so that seems to help out so to speak.
Gee, will Kanye and Kim be able to get into the country? They're probably real worried about that.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Better news would be if they just cancelled it.

Sportello

Banned
I was getting tired of them lopping heads off and blowing things up
I doubt that will stop in our lifetimes.

There are two ways to deal with the self proclaimed Caliphate, both were eloquently laid out by Quinn in Homeland S05E01.

It's been 1200 years in the making, it's not ending tomorrow.

oldngray

nowhere special
Hillary refused to say radical Islam during the debate. She kept changing the question that was asked her and did her usual dodge and evade tactic.

She looked bad during the debate but since it was scheduled Saturday night so it would draw few viewers (to protect Hillary) it won't matter to the people who were going to vote for her anyway.

wkmac

We do reap what we sow at times. Had we not stuck our nose into Iraq, there would be no ISIS there. Who knows what the answer is anymore?

Originally, blowback was CIA internal coinage denoting the unintended, harmful consequences—to friendly populations and military forces—when a given weapon is used beyond its purpose as intended by the party supplying it. Examples include anti-Western religious figures (e.g. Osama bin Laden) who, in due course, attack foe and sponsor; right-wing counter-revolutionaries who sell drugs to their sponsor’s civil populace (see CIA and Contras cocaine trafficking in the US); and banana republic juntas (see Salvadoran Civil War) who kill American reporters or nuns (e.g. Dorothy Kazel).[citation needed]

In formal print usage, the term blowback first appeared in the Clandestine Service History—Overthrow of Premier Mossadeq of Iran—November 1952–August 1953, the CIA's internal history of the 1953 Iranian coup d'état, sponsored by the US and UK, which was published in March 1954.[2][3] Blowback from this operation would indeed occur with the Iranian Revolution and the Iran hostage crisis.

Blowback

rickyb

So if Canada gets invaded by China, you want us to sit that one out?

you dont have to get "invaded" by anyone to have your country ruined.

look at what wall street did to america, and will do again! let me know what your military did to help you out with that before or after it happened LOL