Thank you cares act!!!! 401k is mine

Your perspective is just one perspective. There is no right or wrong path in anything. Your just regurgitating what you have been taught and told is the right way to do things.
when I was young I was dumb I knew nothing about any of this same for retirement stuff. One minute you are bonus in your list and next you are the top of the list.
Did you prepare and plan well for this day?

Faceplanted

So you start a thread airing your business, and are complaining that people should mind their own business.....

Oooookay.
I made a thread full of information. Many people do not know that due to the cares act they can withdraw their 401k. I gave people information on how to do it. You boomers need to mind your own business concerning people’s finances.

Your understanding and comprehension of the situation is flawed. Typical sub Saharan iq mental gymnastics thinking you proved a point when in reality what your saying makes no sense.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Your understanding and comprehension of the situation is flawed. Typical sub Saharan iq mental gymnastics thinking you proved a point when in reality what your saying makes no sense.
The idea is dumber than my supervisor's plan for Monday morning.

It's the same mentality that led to raiding SS, and it will end up having the same result.

DOK

No one knows the others financial situation on this site yet are commenting as if everyone’s situation mirrors their own.

What'dyabringmetoday???

No one knows the others financial situation on this site yet are commenting as if everyone’s situation mirrors their own.
Before I found Brown Cafe I didn't have two nickels to rub together. Now that I've been exposed to all of this amazing financial wisdom I have two nickels to rub together. Lol.

I made a thread full of information. Many people do not know that due to the cares act they can withdraw their 401k. I gave people information on how to do it. You boomers need to mind your own business concerning people’s finances.

It's a :censored2:ing retirement plan!
That's what's the money is there for.

Would you put a second mortgage on your house to buy stocks because you felt lucky?