Thanksgiving and Christmas family dinner

oldngray

nowhere special
49-photos-2366.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wonder how many people will end up fighting tomorrow because of the election?? Should make for some spirited dinner discussions.
Especially in homes where there are opposites.......Juan Williams from Fox is a D and his kids are R. Monica Crowley and Alan Combs are inlaws and will be at the same table.

oldngray

nowhere special
Most of the rest of my family are liberals but not rabidly so except for one brother-in-law. The rest don't follow politics much but still are always sure to vote for the person with a (D) by their name.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Most of the rest of my family are liberals but not rabidly so except for one brother-in-law. The rest don't follow politics much but still are always sure to vote for the person with a (D) by their name.
I'm stuck with my mom's family. They're all very moderate so I don't get much of a reaction out of them. But Trump will get them going.

I'd drop so many Hillary lines had I been with my dad's family. Someone would end up bleeding for sure. Really blew it this year with who to spend it with. Wanted to let ClerkGirl see what she gets to be a part of.