The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's on top of the fact that he's a crook and the whole effort was to "bring down Trump". They found a way to dismiss the actual criminal.
Well we now have official government documents proving Biden's own administration was coordinating with NARA and the FBI to make sure his justice department brought charges against his political opponent.

Kind of stuff you see in banana Republics.

Democrat party has gone full blown fascism, which makes sense because they always accuse others of what they're actually doing themselves.

HarryWarden

Well we now have official government documents proving Biden's own administration was coordinating with NARA and the FBI to make sure his justice department brought charges against his political opponent.

Democrat party has gone full blown fascism, which makes sense because they always accuse others of what they're actually doing themselves.
Remember the other day when you were whining and crying saying you never said the Fbi and NARA coordinated together?

HarryWarden

I have asked you to provide evidence for your conspiracy theory that they colluded to frame him and you provided none.

It's possible.
But it's also possible that it's just a bunch of separate deranged Democrat Trump haters whose interests all aligned.

For your conspiracy theory to work you would need to go back to the GSA since they packed these boxes. Then you would need to prove someone was coordinating all of this to happen.

I just don't think you're going to be able to prove your conspiracy theory my friend. Good luck though!
Funny

HarryWarden

Lmao

HarryWarden

Are you concerned about this new evidence that Biden's administration pushed to imprison his political opponent?

I mean this isn't actually new for Democrats, that POS FDR did it too.

But I think most rational Americans aren't for this kind of thing.
So you’re saying you did say that now? LOL