The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1716240614268.png

vantexan

Why didn’t this happen to any other president? Plenty of other Republican presidents, none of them dealt with it, what makes trump so special that you think he’s being unfairly targeted?
He was a Democrat but left them and ultimately beat who was presumed the next president. He openly questioned the legitimacy of Obama's presidency. He kept us out of new wars and got us out of a forever war. He's an unabashed capitalist. The mainstream media has no tolerance for that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why didn’t this happen to any other president? Plenty of other Republican presidents, none of them dealt with it, what makes trump so special that you think he’s being unfairly targeted?
Marxism has overtaken the Democrat party.

This weaponizing of the justice system against political enemies is the kind of thing you see in Marxist countries.

It's not really even unheard of here.
FDR did this kind of crap too.

PT Car Washer

Well, maybe if you’re too senile to stand trial.
I'm still wondering who the Republicans will put up for President candidate when trump is serving his prison sentence. Niki still willing to step in? I may be persuaded to vote for her just to stick it to the MAGA cult. LOL

Box Ox

I'm still wondering who the Republicans will put up for President candidate when trump is serving his prison sentence. Niki still willing to step in? I may be persuaded to vote for her just to stick it to the MAGA cult. LOL

I haven’t heard that Trump wouldn’t still be able to run. But maybe Rubio, Scott or Vance. I dunno. Hopefully someone who likes dogs.

HarryWarden

Except Joe Biden? Did the same thing Trump did even worse he was a vice president with stolen documents and they said he’s too old to be prosecuted, but not too old to run the country?
Come on, you seem smarter than that

There’s a reason Mike Pence and Biden weren’t prosecuted for what trump did. 1, they gave the documents back immediately when asked. They didn’t stall, and lie and say they gave it all back and hide more, and even the level of classified documents were different

2. They didn’t say Biden was too old or demented to be prosecuted. It was a trump appointed Republican special prosecutor who made the report, he knew what Biden did wasn’t worth prosecuting over, and had to include something “spicy” for his base. Same reason there has been countless hours and tax payer money spent by Republican Congress investigating Biden, yet there has been no charges and no impeachments

Thebrownblob

Come on, you seem smarter than that

There’s a reason Mike Pence and Biden weren’t prosecuted for what trump did. 1, they gave the documents back immediately when asked. They didn’t stall, and lie and say they gave it all back and hide more, and even the level of classified documents were different

2. They didn’t say Biden was too old or demented to be prosecuted. It was a trump appointed Republican special prosecutor who made the report, he knew what Biden did wasn’t worth prosecuting over, and had to include something “spicy” for his base. Same reason there has been countless hours and tax payer money spent by Republican Congress investigating Biden, yet there has been no charges and no impeachments
You truly are demented when it comes to this stuff. Making excuses for your particular politician is rather pathetic. Biden knew he had them he even was going to write about them. What he did was illegal he should be prosecuted no one is above the law.

And now he’s claiming executive privilege pretty much doing the exact same thing. Trump was doing, but that’s OK with you? Sad