The BENGAZI hearing to nowhere number 10...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
He was fine with him setting the terms.

I guess he is too chicken to bet on my terms.
They were your terms.
He said:
The FBI isnt going to charge Hillary with a DAM thing.
You said:
Wanna bet?
He said:
YA.

Ill bet you a solid bet. If she is charged with ANYTHING, Ill leave this site forever, and if she ISNT charged with ANYTHING, YOU LEAVE THIS SITE forever.

My hand is out... all you have to do is shake it.

TOS.
Then you started weaseling around...

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
They were your terms.
He said:

You said:

He said:

Then you started weaseling around...
If the DOJ gets involved, (Owned lock stock and barrel) by Obama, they will quash this.

If the FBI can act independently, there will be charges, and I will take that bet.

The question is, does the FBI have to go through the DOJ of something of this magnitude?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If the DOJ gets involved, (Owned lock stock and barrel) by Obama, they will quash this.

If the FBI can act independently, there will be charges, and I will take that bet.

The question is, does the FBI have to go through the DOJ of something of this magnitude?
Dude. You asked him to bet on whether she would be charged and he bet you. Now you're just trying to weasel out of it.

realbrown1

Dude. You asked him to bet on whether she would be charged and he bet you. Now you're just trying to weasel out of it.
He set specific terms that I did not use.

I am willing to bet.

On the FBI filing charges or trying to.

Not on the DOJ.

They are Obama puppets.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
He set specific terms that I did not use.

I am willing to bet.

On the FBI filing charges or trying to.

Not on the DOJ.

They are Obama puppets.
No he didn't.
This is what he said
Ill bet you a solid bet. If she is charged with ANYTHING, Ill leave this site forever, and if she ISNT charged with ANYTHING, YOU LEAVE THIS SITE forever.

You're the one who's trying to set specific terms.

realbrown1

No he didn't.
This is what he said

You're the one who's trying to set specific terms.
All I put in was CHARGED oran ATTEMPT to charge by the FBI.

Obama's DOJ may interfere.

I am still willing to be TOS.

So BUTT out.

This doesn't concern YOU.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
All I put in was CHARGED oran ATTEMPT to charge by the FBI.

Obama's DOJ may interfere.

I am still willing to be TOS.

So BUTT out.

This doesn't concern YOU.
Just to review.
He said:
The FBI isnt going to charge Hillary with a DAM thing.
You said:
Wanna bet?
He said:
Ill bet you a solid bet. If she is charged with ANYTHING, Ill leave this site forever, and if she ISNT charged with ANYTHING, YOU LEAVE THIS SITE forever

All you've done since is try to weasel your way out of it.
And yes it does concern me, I want you take his bet because no matter who wins one of you will be gone which will make life just a little bit simpler for me and the other mods :)

newfie

yes the DOJ can and probably will decide to not act on the FBI's findings. a better bet would be whether the FBI finds that Hillary did violate laws.

newfie

Just to review.
He said:

You said:

He said:

All you've done since is try to weasel your way out of it.
And yes it does concern me, I want you take his bet because no matter who wins one of you will be gone which will make life just a little bit simpler for me and the other mods :)

your assist speaks from the confidence of knowing that Hillary has made a career of circumventing legal issues that would have taken anyone else down.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Should the FBI press charges , thus forcing Hillary out , can we expect barry to replace her with Lying Warren now since Biden doesn't want to run ?