The Big Lie

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The movie should be a real bombshell . I heard Dinesh interviewed on the radio this afternoon and he claims to have an enormous amount of damming footage. So far he stated no pushback with claims of his information as being false.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You can vote for whoever you want in Florida regardless of party affiliation. So I don't know what your conspiracy theory is here buddy.

I agree with you though, voter registration drives, canvassing, and especially ballot harvesting make cheating very easy. Which is why Democrats are trying to nationalize our elections and legalize those things. Because they love cheating.

Working4the1%

You can vote for whoever you want in Florida regardless of party affiliation. So I don't know what your conspiracy theory is here buddy.

I agree with you though, voter registration drives, canvassing, and especially ballot harvesting make cheating very easy. Which is why Democrats are trying to nationalize our elections and legalize those things. Because they love cheating.
Somebody “The Mayor” thinks it’s a possible crime. Buddy Federal Criminal Investigation Of Florida GOP For Election Fraud Requested

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Somebody “The Mayor” thinks it’s a possible crime. Buddy Federal Criminal Investigation Of Florida GOP For Election Fraud Requested
More of your election fraud conspiracy theories.

Meanwhile.....
IMG_20220208_163847_529.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
No. We had things like observers being blocked, not allowing signature verification, counting resuming after Republicans and reporters were told operations were stopping for the evening, etc. That type of activity creates havoc.
No you didn’t.