The Boston Bully at L251 & the upcoming Unity Conference in Vegas!!!

LeadBelly

Banned
I'm ok brother. I still refuse to accept the Teamcare card. I burn everything sent to me. I was at the VA the other day. They say I'm in perfect health for a Middle Aged white male
FACT
It is the VA after all. I wouldn't put to much stock in it. Keep taking your meds please.

Evil

Many locals, especially those out in the West have grown very worried of the little hot head. [/QUOTE]

That is correct. Not one Southwest local officer or business agent has anything positive to say about Sean O. The Southwest leaders are livid with Sean O.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

VAcation condo, ??? BoAt??? Where can I get some of that?

We have a driver who will be retiring on the same day that I am. She just took out a little more than half of her 401k to buy a vacation home by the ocean.

It would scare the :censored2: out of me to drain my 401k by that much within one year of retirement.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We have a driver who will be retiring on the same day that I am. She just took out a little more than half of her 401k to buy a vacation home by the ocean.

It would scare the :censored2: out of me to drain my 401k by that much within one year of retirement.
Can she do that without being taxed??? If she had 2 million in her 401k, fine.... but if she only has 200k left, sounds risky.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Many locals, especially those out in the West have grown very worried of the little hot head.

That is correct. Not one Southwest local officer or business agent has anything positive to say about Sean O. The Southwest leaders are livid with Sean O.[/QUOTE]
My god are you simple. Only people concerned with Sean is Paff Smear, Dave Lemming and the followers. To make a claim like "ALL" locals is a dumb statement. Say hi to your future president!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Don't blame me, I asked a simple question. When BUG was attacked about this issue I gladly stepped up and identified myself as the one who reported the pictures. When I reported it is was just to ask if there was procedural changes with the forum. If there was I would retort everything with my own pictures. Those pictures were taken down, so I took that to mean I couldn't post my own.

Respecting your tos is something I'm taking seriously, and you throwing my name out there is non factual. If I had my say we would put it all out there, but since we aren't allowed I will do everything in my power to worry about myself and my actions.

So I hope this clears up whatever crap you are throwing at the wall hoping will stick.
Nothing big ... I thought you would be proud of your mandate.
"No posting of Union Officials names or pictures"
That is one of the Moderation guidelines that you got Cheryl to impose.