The Cabbage and Corn-Beef Kid again Threatening Reformers (L-25)

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Sean "the cabbage and corn-beef kid" O'Brien hasn't learned after being suspended. Last year, before his boy Joe B, was voted out by reformers at Local 251 he threatened members saying that the reformers would be punished by him.

This petition cycle he and his goons are at it again. They are threatening rank-and-file members petitioning for the Teamsters United Slate.

Charges have been filed against the Boston Bully. I guess he hasn't learned from the mistakes his gangster grandfather and father made when their locals were trusteed for racketeering and bringing reproach to the members.

Last edited by a moderator:

By The Book

Sean "the cabbage and corn-beef kid" O hasn't learned after being suspended. Last year, before his boy Joe B, was voted out by reformers at Local 251 he threatened members saying that the reformers would be punished by him.

This petition cycle he and his goons are at it again. They are threatening rank-and-file members petitioning for the Teamsters United Slate.

Charges have been filed against the Boston Bully. I guess he hasn't learned from the mistakes his gangster grandfather and father made when their locals were trusteed for racketeering and bringing reproach to the members.
Same sheet different day!

Evil

Sean "the cabbage and corn-beef kid" O hasn't learned after being suspended. Last year, before his boy Joe B, was voted out by reformers at Local 251 he threatened members saying that the reformers would be punished by him.

The Wonder Boy still hasn't learned from his mistakes. He like JC 42s Killer K continue to violate members rights. I just don't understand why Hoffa associates himself with goons?

http://www.boston.com/business/2013...on-election/wYyvQyAHIqjJm61eRpUgsN/story.html

anHOURover

Lead belly and wide load are real quiet. The cheerleaders are putting their skirts on!! Sean the Boston bully will be charged again!! What a bully!! Hopefully he will be in jail with the rest of the roosters in New England

Lead belly and wide load are real quiet. The cheerleaders are putting their skirts on!! Sean the Boston bully will be charged again!! What a bully!! Hopefully he will be in jail with the rest of the roosters in New England
So sorry I missed a couple hours of this site from you. I was camping.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
They are desperate. We got 130,000 signatures they got 40,000. They are intimidated. Just think about next year when we can come on here when teamsters United gets blown out.
I don't mean to correct you brother, but make that 135,000. I know you already knew that.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439694233.385864.jpg

But some of them don't.

Evil

How many rank filers got those 135,000 signatures you you claim?

The signatures for the Teamsters United slate came from rank-and-file!

The western conference reformers have gotten more signatures than Rome A, Ron H and Rick M who

UnconTROLLed

perfection
135,000 people signed something they have no idea what it was, who it was for, just to get them through the guardshack roadblock of Teamsters organizers more quickly. congrats, you really make a difference in our lives!

Ron Carey lives on

You realize Ron Carey was an Irish-American, and proud of it. So your choice of words may get you foot in mouth disease

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

You want to have political differences with the dude, fine. You and others seem to have problems with people's heritage, its very sad, and ruins your credibility as a poster

Sent using BrownCafe App

135,000 people signed something they have no idea what it was, who it was for, just to get them through the guardshack roadblock of Teamsters organizers more quickly. congrats, you really make a difference in our lives!
If you are going to use this logic don't forget about the 40 thousand that did the same thing for the other guys.