The CFL is not silly

DS

Fenderbender
I just thought I'd post this video to let everyone know that real football is not just relagated to the NFL....its a bit over the top but its a cool video

[video=youtube;BS1jCfg7Qxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS1jCfg7Qxc[/video]

You can watch the game on Nov 29th on TSN
Montreal Alouettes VS the Rough riders

D

Dis-organized Labor

Wow, I didn't know the CFL has such heritage...How about some stats?
I love the old-time videos.

Thanks for this.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There are some aspects of the CFL that I would love to see in the NFL, most notably having 2 men in motion at the same time. The play is wide open and exciting to watch. There have been a number of NFL stars who either started or ended their careers in the CFL (Warren Moon). I would equate the level of play to that of our top D-1 NCAA teams.

tieguy

Banned
I just thought I'd post this video to let everyone know that real football is not just relagated to the NFL....its a bit over the top but its a cool video

YouTube- CFL This is Our League- Full Version

You can watch the game on Nov 29th on TSN
Montreal Alouettes VS the Rough riders

you filling in for Klein while he is on vacation?:happy-very:

I'm surprised Klein missed this opportunity. You guys practically invented football.:happy-very:

I think I saw enough stallion games to get honorary canadian citizenship.:happy-very:

P

pickup

you filling in for Klein while he is on vacation?:happy-very:

I'm surprised Klein missed this opportunity. You guys practically invented football.:happy-very:

I think I saw enough stallion games to get honorary canadian citizenship.:happy-very:

If Klein were Russian:

[video=youtube;IC6W8J0j8Co]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC6W8J0j8Co[/video]

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I love watching Canadian football, and I wish the NFL would adopt some of the Canadian rules, particularly the shorter game clock and only getting 3 downs instead of 4. It makes for a much faster-paced game.

D

Dis-organized Labor

I personally dislike NFL and all forms of Professional Football.
I prefer NCAA. Those Players/Coaches are so much more intuitive and experimental!

DS

Fenderbender
For some strange reason the (former?) dictator of North Korea,Kim Jong Il, loved watching the Saskatchewan roughriders.His countryfolk ate tree bark as he dined on steak watching Canadian football in the company of blonde Swedish beauties.
OK back to the grey cup game.
The odds are against the riders,having lost to the Als twice this year.
But one thing's fer sher ,it will be a wicked game.
I urge you to tune in and watch 6:30 PM on TSN

bbsam

Staff member
I think Chicago has a CFL team. Great rookie there named Johnny Knox. Looking forward to seeing him in the NFL some day.