The demise of the Democrats

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The reason I didn't post just the link is because the very bottom was a plea for voters to NOT vote for Dems. in 2012. I like the piece, but not the sales pitch. People will vote how they want.
So, you just posted a repeat of what I posted (at least 11/12ths of it.)

You "neglected" to cite the source of your material, attempting to pass it off as your own. That is why I posted the link.

12 out of 13 of your most recent posts have either been editorial cartoons or C&P'd material. The 13th is the one I quoted here. Why is it so difficult for you to understand that we want your thoughts and ideas, not the thoughts and ideas of others, and that simply passing along the thoughts and ideas of others gives others the impression that you have little to nothing of your own to offer here?

If you have something to say here say it in your own words!!!!!!! If you have a thought that you would like to express do so in your own words!!!!!! Don't rely on others to express what you are fully capable of expressing all by yourself. You are an intellignet person--you don't others to do your thinking and writing for you.

The cartoons are really getting old, as is the Obama bashing.

Dave.

(I think I need to go back to work. Better yet, it needs to stop raining so I can enjoy the rest of my staycation)

moreluck

golden ticket member
You "neglected" to cite the source of your material, attempting to pass it off as your own. That is why I posted the link.

12 out of 13 of your most recent posts have either been editorial cartoons or C&P'd material. The 13th is the one I quoted here. Why is it so difficult for you to understand that we want your thoughts and ideas, not the thoughts and ideas of others, and that simply passing along the thoughts and ideas of others gives others the impression that you have little to nothing of your own to offer here?

If you have something to say here say it in your own words!!!!!!! If you have a thought that you would like to express do so in your own words!!!!!! Don't rely on others to express what you are fully capable of expressing all by yourself. You are an intellignet person--you don't others to do your thinking and writing for you.

The cartoons are really getting old, as is the Obama bashing.

Dave.

(I think I need to go back to work. Better yet, it needs to stop raining so I can enjoy the rest of my staycation)
Like I even asked for your opinion. I post lots of stuff I like and I don't sign my name to it.....which is what 'authors' do. If the political cartoons are too much for your eyes......QUIT LOOKIN' AT THEM !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Like I even asked for your opinion. I post lots of stuff I like and I don't sign my name to it.....which is what 'authors' do. If the political cartoons are too much for your eyes......QUIT LOOKIN' AT THEM !!!

You want to bet your paycheck again huh, big guy??

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've posted plenty in my own words..............you've even responded to a few. When I read or see something I like, I want to share it with other people who may like it.

I am not going to label things "original" or "copied" just because you're too stupid to tell the difference.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This is why TOS has a field day at your expense. He doesn't take you seriously and I am beginning to feel the same way. You don't have to rely on the thoughts and ideas of others--you are fully capable of expressing your own thoughts and opinions, which is what we want to read from you.

As I said earlier, the Obama bashing is getting old. We get it--you don't like the man.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've posted plenty in my own words..............you've even responded to a few. When I read or see something I like, I want to share it with other people who may like it.

I am not going to label things "original" or "copied" just because you're too stupid to tell the difference.

"Stupid"? Lady, I suggest you think twice before crossing that line.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What can I say, it was a great day for the political cartoonists!! Apparently our sitting president provides plenty of ammo (that's right, I said 'ammo') for their wit and sketching talent.

Oh Dave, don't bother trying to find where the words above came from, you'll be way too close to my lips and I don't want you to get carried away!!:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is why TOS has a field day at your expense. He doesn't take you seriously and I am beginning to feel the same way. You don't have to rely on the thoughts and ideas of others--you are fully capable of expressing your own thoughts and opinions, which is what we want to read from you.

As I said earlier, the Obama bashing is getting old. We get it--you don't like the man.

TOS is a girl. It fights like a girl!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

You forget, TOS is the one who is always saying, "show me the proof".......that's where you have to post other people's articles to support your opinion. Just happened on the Obama regulations where I had to show 'it' there are 4200 new regulations from the Messiah tying up business's hands.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You forget, TOS is the one who is always saying, "show me the proof".......that's where you have to post other people's articles to support your opinion. Just happened on the Obama regulations where I had to show 'it' there are 4200 new regulations from the Messiah tying up business's hands.

Fine--post the link and cite your source. Just don't try to pass off the thoughts of others as your own.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(Raw Story) — Palm Beach County Commissioner Burt Aaronson said at a Democratic Party fundraising dinner on Saturday that Republicans deserve to be thrown in jail for trying to destroy the country in hopes of defeating President Barack Obama.
“You know, if a ballplayer threw a game and they get caught, they go to jail,” he said, according to the Palm Beach Post. “Well, what are we going to do to the Republicans who are throwing the country?
“They’re throwing our country, and they all should be put in jail for what they’re doing, because they’re destroying our country, because they said at the beginning our one mission is to get rid of President Obama. That was their mission. They don’t care how much they destroy other people. They don’t care whether you go to work. They don’t care about anything.
“All they want to do is destroy the president,” Aaronson continued. “And in destroying the president of the United States, you destroy our country. They should be put in jail, each and every one of them, for throwing the country.”
Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has said that his “single most important” goal was defeating Obama.
“That’s my single most important political goal, along with every active Republican in the country,” he said.

This poor man has been out in the sun too long.

moreluck

golden ticket member
sack.jpg