The fact that we can’t even ask if Bray Wyatt died due to the vaccine without being attacked by nerds is very telling.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Because neither is valid. When you say the vax killed someone, you’re mocking them, so why can’t they mock back? It doesn’t ever end, much like all things right and left. One shoots first, the other shoots back, and we end up talking about the same old stuff, round and round and round.
Sounds like UPS management!
🧔‍♂️✊

Sportello

Banned
Disproven? Mkay lol.

Also hundreds of other links, but I'm sure 4chan says otherwise.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's truly amazing how Democrats have finally come out as the party that's desperate to defend big tech, big pharma, and the military industrial complex. At least they've stopped pretending.

newolddude

It's truly amazing how Democrats have finally come out as the party that's desperate to defend big tech, big pharma, and the military industrial complex. At least they've stopped pretending.

Biden Defending big pharma. I guess you missed this.

Some are saying this could cost him the election as pharma will support the GOP fully this election.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Show the science that proves vaccines are responsible for autism. I'll change my beliefs.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Show the science that proves vaccines are responsible for autism. I'll change my beliefs.
I'm not the one making claims about things being proven or disproven, you are.

The vaccine studies I've seen basically have no control group. Doesn't prove anything one way or the other in my opinion.

vantexan

Do wish we had a definitive answer to what is causing so much autism these days. The people claiming it's the vaccines might be wrong for all I know, but something introduced in the last 50 or so years could be responsible.

Box Ox

Do wish we had a definitive answer to what is causing so much autism these days. The people claiming it's the vaccines might be wrong for all I know, but something introduced in the last 50 or so years could be responsible.

Plastics and PFAS as they fully saturated our environments.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Pretty certain there are legit studies showing a great increase in autism.
I think he's saying the increase in autism diagnosis is because people are more aware of it's existence.

It's a spectrum disorder. A lot of the people on the low end of the spectrum in the past would just be referred to as weird or quirky.

Probably over diagnosed if you ask me.

vantexan

I think he's saying the increase in autism diagnosis is because people are more aware of it's existence.

It's a spectrum disorder. A lot of the people on the low end of the spectrum in the past would just be referred to as weird or quirky.

Probably over diagnosed if you ask me.
There is the low level type like Aspergers but I've seen graphs showing the increase over the last few decades of serious autism.

newolddude

The new trend is to blame young deaths on the vax (like this)
Image 1.png

When in reality its stuff like car crashes.
F5RXoSvaUAABPpu

TheDudeAbides92

Healthy P professional athlete died after receiving VACCINE!!!!... Wake up liberals!!!
Tens of thousands have been killed and many more than that with life lasting injuries. Heart issues and infertility. Thank your pharma masters!

I know the news won’t discuss it so it can’t be true