The first day of the 118th Congress ended Tuesday without a Speaker of the House

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I can smell this photo
1610046074956.png

bbsam

Staff member
They can ask you. You've certainly learned to ignore the Biden family selling out to get rich. It's the Democratic way.
Have you ignored the Trump stains?

A sure sign is if the first thing you thought of was how everyone is out to get him. That’s where your mind went. Isn’t it?

vantexan

A sure sign is if the first thing you thought of was how everyone is out to get him. That’s where your mind went. Isn’t it?
What I see is the SDNY, the Manhattan D.A., the Democratic Congress, and the liberal media couldn't come up with the goods to convict him in spite of years of trying. And he doesn't have the FBI and social media running interference for him either like they do for Joe.

bbsam

Staff member
What I see is the SDNY, the Manhattan D.A., the Democratic Congress, and the liberal media couldn't come up with the goods to convict him in spite of years of trying. And he doesn't have the FBI and social media running interference for him either like they do for Joe.
Uh huh. As I said.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

Next thing you know they will tell you that "they" are wanting to come after us, but Trump is the only thing standing between us and "Them"

Next Day Error

X - Other
I just wanna find… 11 thousand… 780… votes.