The Founding Fathers Were Scoundrels!

vantexan

just remember who writes history: the winners.

theres 2 types of people: those who think most politicians are corrupt, and those who falsely think that democrats or republicans good / other party bad

the founding fathers being rotten is consistent with the idea that most politicians are corrupt.
Well that's just sad, you're never going to write history.

floridays

What does that even mean?
@Sportello
Look at his avatar, if you can read, tell me what you see.
Now to answer your question:
It means, in my estimation Fred's Myth...... disaffected Philistine presented a post which to me was, as I posted ....nicely said. You got that, or do you need to call cheryl?

I guess there is always a white woman in the wood pile looking to pick nits.

Mutineer

@Sportello
Look at his avatar, if you can read, tell me what you see.
Now to answer your question:
It means, in my estimation Fred's Myth...... disaffected Philistine presented a post which to me was, as I posted ....nicely said. You got that, or do you need to call cheryl?

I guess there is always a white woman in the wood pile looking to pick nits.

Jeez. What a "pelota buster". Reminds me of someone I know. Not that I disapprove. Just sayin', though. LMAO! And Cali is still in Colombia. Go ahead. Look it up.

floridays

Jeez. What a "pelota buster". Reminds me of someone I know. Not that I disapprove. Just sayin', though. LMAO! And Cali is still in Colombia. Go ahead. Look it up.
Hope you like the the someone you know, no skin off my pelotas if you don't. On the second part you may have me confused with anothers post. I am well aware that Cali is a city in Columbia. I remember responding, but as I recall off the top of my head it dealt with sticking up for @MAKAVELI on his usage of the word Cali. I stand to be corrected however. You got skin in the Colombian game.... any sisters?

Best I can do currently, Pm pictures of the lovely sisters.

Last edited:

Mutineer

Hope you like the the someone you know, no skin off my pelotas if you don't. On the second part you may have me confused with anothers post. I am well aware that Cali is a city in Columbia. I remember responding, but as I recall off the top of my head it dealt with sticking up for @MAKAVELI on his usage of the word Cali. I stand to be corrected however. You got skin in the Colombian game.... any sisters.

You once chastised me for 'busting the pelotas' of a personality who has an unnatural fetish for nit-picking and challenging my contributions to this forum. In return, I was taking cheapshots and being petty for focusing upon a minor gaffe. And I enjoyed it. Thoroughly. And I haven't discarded the prospect of bringing that up again.

And now I'm chastising you for "busting pelotas." And the "someone I know" is me, being a Hypocrite.

For fun.

floridays

You once chastised me for 'busting the pelotas' of a personality who has an unnatural fetish for nit-picking and challenging my contributions to this forum. In return, I was taking cheapshots and being petty for focusing upon a minor gaffe. And I enjoyed it. Thoroughly. And I haven't discarded the prospect of bringing that up again.

And now I'm chastising you for "busting pelotas." And the "someone I know" is me, being a Hypocrite.

For fun.
That's what it all is, fun. She's a her though, so I wasn't busting her lack of pelotas, quite possibly be larger than ours. What you don't understand and if you read previous posts, I was merely defending myself, the chick is trying to document a pattern of me being a boorish, insensitive, mean spirited and a jackass in the least. I merely responded in my boorish, insensitive, jovial jackass way that I was merely responding, using the caption that a fine upstanding contributor, Mr. @Fred's Myth, a Disaffected Philistine, had supplied.
Feel free to bust my pelotas any time you like. I'm a big boy,

floridays

For fun.
And for a second bite at this apple, I have no idea why I stuck up for @MAKAVELI, even when undeserved sometimes it's right to stick up for those you often disagree with. I will add this, if the guy is giving you hell, bust him. He's not a bright guy. One trick pony, one ride. He knows his stuff on Fedex, beyond that.....not to bright. Nice to meet you, instead of picking at your posting. Take care, I don't picture you as a Mutineer however. Thanks for holding me responsible.

rickyb

the founding fathers created a system of democracy for the few, and autocracy for the many, created a legal system that protected property rights instead of individual rights, wanted all the natives dead, women and men with no property were disenfranchised, senators were appointed, and they were terrified of popular will, and obviously racist.

floridays

I'm sure what you said was nicely posted, affected or disaffected, you rugged Philistine. :lol::thumbup1:

Merry Christmas, You disaffected Brute.:thumbup1:

rickyb

i was listening to chomsky and i think he said 2 things:

the civil war has never ended, like if you look at 2012 election results you can see the north and the south divide. the confederates are now the republican party.

2. part of the reason for americans fighting the british was to defend slavery. britain was banning it and all the founding fathers were slave masters.

Last edited:

rickyb

1604852591272.png

you basically had a closed system until last 100 years. until 1820 u could only vote if u were a male and owned property LOL

Last edited:

rickyb

Our capitalist democracy from the start was rigged against us. The Electoral College permits presidential candidates such as George W. Bush and Trump to lose the popular vote and assume office. The awarding of two senators per state, regardless of the state's population, means that 62 senators represent one quarter of the population while six represent another quarter. The founding fathers disenfranchised women, Native Americans, African Americans, and men without property. Most citizens were intentionally locked out of the democratic process by the ruling white male aristocrats, most of them slaveholders.