The Mouth of HATE SPEECH says something even more ridiculous on the AIR!

BrownArmy

Well, in the end, I feel Rush is not a GOP rep. and I don't have to try and figure out where he was coming from. He was wrong, he apologized......so crucify him I guess with 9 inch nails. Seems like a lot of wasted energy for someone who isn't an elected official.

Wouldn't have pegged you as a NIN fan...

(j/k)

moreluck

golden ticket member
You just hate white people because the president is black.

ThatsRacist.gif

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Because extreme radical Rightists are very frustrating. The GOP is very open that their target audience is low IQ Whites. Seems successful.
It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

upsgrunt

Yep, that's it. Do you know how stupid that sounds?

OK, now that you can see that, let's look at the opposite view of your original quote.
"Obama caters his re-election bid to the votes of low I.Q. blacks. It seemed to work for him in 08."

Would this upset you because it could be true, or because it questions your intelligence?

Of course what I posted was possibly silly; unless it is how you actually feel!
All this to show you what the majority of your political post sound like to all but several.
Have a great day!

The fact you don't acknowledge Limbaugh's GOP power is proof-positive you have no idea what you're talking about.
If Rush had so much political power why was Billery Clinton not the presidential nomination for president instead of zer0bama? As I understand it, for weeks leading to the Democrat primary Rush called for all good conservatives to go and vote for Clinton. If his political influence is as great, as you claim, she would have been nominated hands down.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If Rush had so much political power why was Billery Clinton not the presidential nomination for president instead of zer0bama? As I understand it, for weeks leading to the Democrat primary Rush called for all good conservatives to go and vote for Clinton. If his political influence is as great, as you claim, she would have been nominated hands down.

We are not saying RUSH is an "EFFECTIVE" leader of the right wing party, we are saying he is the leader of an "INEFFECTIVE PARTY". Understand the difference?

Peace

TOS