The Mouth of HATE SPEECH says something even more ridiculous on the AIR!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I've always thought their Thanksgiving dinners have got to be rough!! See, I already knew that little tidbit from Fox News because they actually disclose those things.
I actually cracked up when I heard Monica said that!!
Monica and Alan are on Imus once in a while. Usually, on different days. It is hilarious watching Imus trying to goad them into talking about each other. Very funny.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey, tos of bhos was so gusty on the call to get OBL, why did he wait 2 weeks after there was confirmation of OBL location ?

Buddybrown

Ex-CIA Chief of Counter-terrorism: Obama taking credit for killing OBL is like putting the ball in the end zone from the 5 yard line-- after Bush drove the ball the first 95 yards. -----Why can't he blame Bush for this one? After all Obama was against the CIA interrogations that led to the capture of many other leaders........

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hey, tos of bhos was so gusty on the call to get OBL, why did he wait 2 weeks after there was confirmation of OBL location ?

Is this the best you can come up with? Maybe you missed the "planning" part of the mission, or did you think we just had resources laying around close to pakistan and the electronic devices at the ready to disrupt pakistans defenses.

Cmon bro, your not really this silly are you?

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ex-CIA Chief of Counter-terrorism: Obama taking credit for killing OBL is like putting the ball in the end zone from the 5 yard line-- after Bush drove the ball the first 95 yards. -----Why can't he blame Bush for this one? After all Obama was against the CIA interrogations that led to the capture of many other leaders........

Heres your BUSH driving the ball the 95 yards.
Remember when our President wasn’t worried about Osama?#

GIVE ME A BREAK BUDDYBROWN.... Ive got clues for sale for $50.00. You may want to purchase one.

Peace

TOS