The perversion of Fox News and Breitbart

av8torntn

He worked for a plumber, but if I remember correctly he was not an actual plumber himself.

If I remember correctly he was paid by a plumbing company to do plumbing work. I remember all the left cared about was that he did not buy a license. They refused to address his point about how their tax plans punished success.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Funny, I watched Gene Simmons Family Jewels last night and the show was about starting a business called Hunky Hammers to get handymen and workers with no exposed butt cleavage.

moreluck

golden ticket member
y

l66c3a-b78668575z.120100726094853000gcipj9n0.1.jpg

diesel96

One of the fundamental problems is Fox. Fox has turned into Monty Python's Lying Circus. All day long they spew lies out time after time day after day. They have created this bubble of irreality around the people who listen to them. And, it's a threat to this country. It is a threat to this country that you have people listening to Fox day in and day out who are misinformed day in and day out and believe it. Some of the people can be fooled some of time and Fox proves that every single day." -- Rep. Allan Grayson.

Preach it, brother!

Almost 2 years in office, and polls out there prove it, these brainwashed sheep are still stuck on "Obama is a Muslim", REALLY ?
shouldn't we all be talking about creative ways to add more jobs in this sluggish economy instead of evil Muslim's and Mosque's ? And don't even think about saying "extend the Bush Tax Cuts"...We all know how that turned out...With a big capital friendfor failure......

Great game plan though .....I'm not being faticious, I really mean it. This kind of persuasion really works amongst Fox Nation viewers and their minions. That top 2 percent of highest wage earners who the Rep party caters to, does a remarkable job of fooling the rest of the poor slugs, and "wanna be" millionaire's supporting those working against their own interests.....

moreluck

golden ticket member
"shouldn't we all be talking about creative ways to add more jobs...."

That's what we've been trying to tell the 'dude' in the White House, but for 18 months he's focused on health care and spending mo money!!

browndevil

That's what we've been trying to tell the 'dude' in the White House, but for 18 months he's focused on health care and spending mo money!!
Bingo! Maybe we should start by telling two women that are running for public office here in California that. Shipping jobs overseas is a lose-lose situation and has only a temporary gain for the elite at the top of companies. Is anyone concerned about Social Security? Well you can kiss it goodbye when there is no one paying in to it

Babagounj

Strength through joy

he's so overworked that he's had to take many vacations, play more golf than any other office holder, travel to endless fund raising events, and always find time to blame someone else for his failures.