The positive thread

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Finally got some nice weather so I'm building a frame jig for my mustang project. Got the wife inside cleaning. Just as it should be. I kid I kid.

Which movie? I just came back from the new Kevin Costner movie "3 Days to Kill". It was OK----not one of his best efforts but certainly not one his worst. The action scenes were pretty cool but there wasn't much of a story.
It was the Lego movie. My son loved it. The story line is very similar to the Matrix believe it or not.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wanted to see that but didn't want to be the creepy old guy in the back watching the kids movie. Then I thought about renting a kid but didn't want to be the creepy old guy renting a kid just to watch a kids movie. I guess I'll wait for it to come out on DVD.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What kind of dog?
A white doberman.
022.JPG

browniehound

What does manually entering it do as oppose to scanning?

Scanning the car # barcode links your DIAD to the truck so the telematics system can gather all the data and assign it to your truck. If you manually enter the car number in the DIAD there is no link and you will not show up on the telematics reports.

You can only do this a couple of times before your manager will catch on and start asking why you are manually entering the #. You can say the barcode won't scan to which he will reply to write it up. If you don't write it up and keep doing it you'll probably get a warning letter.

browniehound

You need to invest in good footwear. Take care of your feet and your eyes I was once told by a wise man when I started out.

I do. I have good boots and I also wear these water proof (supposedly) inserts over my socks. They only work for so long when walking through 12 inches of snow all day. Boy, I really can't wait spring!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I wanted to see that but didn't want to be the creepy old guy in the back watching the kids movie. Then I thought about renting a kid but didn't want to be the creepy old guy renting a kid just to watch a kids movie. I guess I'll wait for it to come out on DVD.
Awwwww......I'll go with you to see the Lego movie :)

Anonymous 12

Non active member
What about in the middle of a snowstorm? You don't get out of the truck and deliver any packages during a 2 foot snowstorm? lol
I deliver it if it's plowed. I'm not saying I don't walk through a little snow but twelve inches. Nope. 1 2 maybe three ill do it. I usually back or pull in all my driveways. If it looks bad I just keep driving.